Chapter 19

Anna

The moon fully showed up on the sky and the stars were pelting around the moon making shapes of form but some of them doesn't make scene i always looked up stars to figure out what kind of shapes they're making but now still couldn't see any of them but i hope i will see one day. Suddenly i felt lip brushing against my skin neck lightly leaving soft kisses my head turned around to look at her, behind me while her arms resting around my waist

"What are you doing?" i whispered quietly giggling bit between the words because of her lips tickling my neck.

"Kissing you, what else you think i were doing" she reply, continue leaving trail of kisses on my neck then to my shoulder while pulling down the collar of my shirt to the side i closed my eyes from the feeling tilt my head bit giving her space.

She stopped in track as her lip left on my skin she gently gripped my cheek turns my head around to her with that she pressed her lip against mine.

The kiss were passionate not any rigid or rough all it was full of passionate and i already got lost into her lip. The way our lips moves in sync, i was already craving for her lips even her touch as her tongue ran across my bottom lip wanting to enter.

I opened my mouth giving her access to enter as her tongue slides in my mouth greedily exploring it while her hand were inside of my shirt upwards to my breast began to fondle it, i gasped and moaned at the same time

I immediately turned on at her touch, already feeling myself wet. Her hand left my cheek trailed down inside of my pants teasingly rubbing my clit through my underwear. A moan escaped my lip into her mouth.

She break the kiss "You're so wet mamas" began to rub my clit up and down through my underwear literally teasing me as i let my head fall back onto her shoulder moaning while her other hand still fondling my breast.

"Please bil" i moaned tangling her soft hair gripping bit tightly i was kinda pissed off and so desperate for her to touch me already.

Her lips nearly brushing on my ear "patience mamas, patience" she whispered into my ears with raspy and beautiful voice yet.

"We should do this at my home babygirl" she said with smirk took her hand off of my pants, i nodded

                                   **

She pushed me onto the wall crashed her lip against mine kissing me roughly while her hands were on my hips gripping it tightly pulls me onto her so our bodies touching.

Before i took my off my leather jacket she pushed me on the bed straddled me so quickly pressed her lip against mine again. I ain't complaining i like the way she's rough with me. She took my leather jacket off then my t-shirt tossed it god-knows where

She trailed down kissed my neck then to collarbone started nipping and sucking on the skin leaving mark "Arch you're back" she said i did what she told as i felt hands sliding my back unclipping my bra off throw it on the ground.

She trailed down with kisses while her hands roaming around my body as soon as she reaches my crotch she unbutton my pants tapping my thigh telling me to lift up so i did. She pulls down my jeans along with under wear throwing it on the ground, she came back to my face kissed my lip.

Then she break the kiss finally took off her grey hoodie while i pulled down her sweats grey pants with underwear off. She leans down kissed again with passionate.

I slide my hands down to her clit began to rub slowly in circular motion, in result she moaned into my mouth bit my lower lip from the pleasure until it bleed.

"Faster" she moans breathily i obeyed fasten my movements rubbing her clit up and down changing into circular motion she moaned loudly as her hip began to move grinding on my fingers.

"Fuck, baby" she moans slide her hand onto my neck lightly squeezed i loved hearing her endlessly moan running through my ears it literally encouraging me, i decided to give her more pleasure than my fingers.

"Ride my face daddy" i said as she looked at me in surprised face "Are you sure?"

"Very sure" i reply, she nods position herself on my face while i gripped her hip to support, her soaking wet pussy pushed down on my face as i started to lick her clit like kitten she moaned grasped my hair after that i connected my lips onto her clit began to eating her out while i swirling my tongue around her clit.

"Hmm, fuck anna" she moans grinding on me to get more pleasure on my tongue, i insert my tongue inside her licking inside of her clit up and down.

"Oh shit" she moans as i felt her legs shaking grinds on my face more harder "Im close baby" she groaned holding my hair tighter moaning mess all around the room enough to neighbors hear her.

I brought my two fingers thrust inside her, further, in and out hitting her g-spot "Fuck" she moaned and cursing out loud several times with that she came all over my face, i helped to ride out her high then she collapsed next to me breathing heavily. I licked all of her juice and my hands cleaning myself.

"That was amazing" she breathed out as i felt hands slides my back making me shiver bit, i opened my eyes immediately locked my eyes with hers she lifts me up placed me on her lap now i was straddling her.

"Its you're turn" she said before i respond back to her i felt 3 fingers pushed inside me i gasped and moaned at same time my whole body began to shake from her sudden action my head fall onto her forehead and her fingers attacking inside me like non stop, i slide my hand back of her hair gripped it while my other arm were around her neck to holding her and myself aware of falling down in any moment.

The room filled with my moan along billie's grunt and the creaking noise of the bed as i bounce on her fingers up and down pushing myself more further down on her fingers as her fingers curling upwards pressing my g-spot deeply i felt familiar pit in my stomach knowing that i'm going to hit climax in any second

"Im gonna cum" i moaned out with almost whimper as my walls tightened around her fingers.

"Let it all go baby" she replied with demanding yet and beautiful voice with that words and voice sends me over the edge i came all over her hand as i let longest moan escape from my lip. She gently laid me down left soft kiss on my lip and pulled the sheets over to us she hugged me tightly as i snuggled into her warm body touching against my skin.

"Good night my love"

"Night bil" with that a fall into deep sleep.

                                  —

Im not really professional at writing smut but i hope you guys enjoyed it also thank you for 9k reads and voted so far it means the world to me❤️