Gorilla Godd Meets Ben...Breifly

" Flash, any sighting of Ben so far? " Batman asks over the comms, " Not really, but the path of destruction is leading me to him. " Apes were on the ground, some moaning in pain while others were passed out like lights.

" Are you sure it's him we're talking about here? " A skeptical Martian Manhunter asks to double check, " Have you met anyone else able to leave this much destruction in his path in a span of five minutes? Seriously, buildings are on fire. "

" Point taken. " Though the calmness all around the destruction didn't last very long when a roar was heard in the distance " I think I know where Ben is. " Flash mumbled before speeding up once more, " Copy that, we'll meet you there in ten. "

" I am Gorilla Grodd! " The leader of the apes attacking yells aloud at XLR8, " And I woke up to explosions, gunfire, and Batman flying into my face, Who do you think has it worst? " The alien bit back as he circled around the gorilla creating a vortex and making gorilla Grodd immobile.

" Hey! " XLR8 hears a cry in the distance while still making the vortex. Turning his attention to where the noise came from, Flash was right next to him - though slightly behind - helping make the vortex. " Is the mass destruction really necessary? " The speedster asks pointing to the trail of destruction XLR8 made before he met Grodd.

     The Kineceleran simply shrugged his shoulders in response, wanting to get the fight done with already ' I still haven't had breakfast. ' And just in time, the rest of the Justice League members came on time. " What took you guys! " Flash called out to the heroes " Had to make sure no civilians were caught in the fight. " Green Arrow answered as he knocked back his arrows and aimed it at the vortex.

      " When I give the signal, you two get out of the way. " Green Arrow informs the two who nod in understanding. " Now! " And as planned, the two immediately left the area making the vortex quickly disappear and leave Gorrila Grodd slightly confused at what just occurred.

     While Grodd was still confused, Green Arrow quickly released his arrow which flew straight to the ground where Grodd stood " Ha! You missed! " The gorilla childishly points out " Did I really? " The hero retorts with a smirk on his face, much to the displeasure of Grodd. Before Grodd even had a chance, the arrow at his feet released vapour that turned to ice and crawled up to the top, completely freezing and immobilizing the Gorilla until he was moved to a more secure area.

    " Great! Now that everything's done, I'll just head off now! " XLR8 quickly said as he turned his body to where he came from. " Not so fast. " Batman suddenly says as he grabs a hold onto the unsuspecting Kineceleran.

     " Your needed somewhere else at the moment. " Batman says once more before beginning to drag XLR8 with him to the Batmobile. " Wait, was that there the whole time? " XLR8 asks a bit confused at how the Batmobile appeared out of nowhere.

    " Wait, nevermind that, can't the others do what you want me to do? " XLR8 asks the bat frantically as his breakfast was getting further away from him. " No, this task requires you specifically. " He responds as he tosses the Kineceleran into the Batmobile.

   " You do know I can follow you running right? " " No. You'd be attracting unnecessary attention so change back. " The dark night shoots down while starting up the Batmobile as a green light engulfs XLR8 and Ben returns to being a human once more.

    " So what are we doing exactly? " Ben asks once more, " There's a mission one of the teams are supposed to be sent to, but their not as experienced as I'd like them to be. Nightwing would go, but he's caught up in another mission at the moment.  " Batman informs as they arrive at the bottom of a mountain.

    Ben did not like where this was going one bit. " Your not serious are you? Please tell me your not.  " The bat gave his glare " Of course you are. " Mumbles Ben.

     " Batman 01, XXX 100 " A robotic female voice announced when the two heroes stepped into the entrance. " Here, take these. " Batman says as he swipes out a pair of shades, " Thanks. " The young hero thanks as he places o  the shades.

     Just then a whiz of yellow appears, stopping right in front of the two " Bats? Is it mission time? " The young male asks excitedly as he awaits for the man's response. When given he green signal, the young male lights up in excitement and speeds of once more to gather his companions.

     " Lemme guess, Flash? " " Yup. " Batman confirms as he let's out a sigh. " Come on, let's head to the meeting room. "

     When everyone had gathered -  minus Nightwing -  courtesy of kid Flash, they were all curious on who the guy their age was ' A new member? Someone testing the waters before deciding to join? ' Regardless of their thoughts, they looked to the bat for answers.

     " Two weeks ago, there was a shipment of Kryptonite to be sent to Justice League headquarters, but was intercepted by an unknown, the last signal that was sent was located here, " He zooms in onto the hologram " Near Central city. Your mission is to go low, track down where the shipment is, bring back the shipment and report back. Questions? " Kid Flash raised his hand, " Is Nightwing not coming with us? "

     " No, " Batman replied " He has his own mission and cannot come, which is what he's here for. " He gestures to Ben next to him, " He'll be accompanying you on this mission. "

      Ben waved to the group " Hey. " He greets them before returning to his smoothie once more. " Where'd that smoothie come from? " Impulse whispers to blue beetle, who in turn shakes his head " No idea. "

      Impulse raises his hand this time, " Does that mean his part of the group? " Ben was the one to answer his question " Nah, I'm here 'cause Bats told me to be here. " The Young Justice team was confused by what he said, thankfully Conner voiced out their thoughts " Then where are you from? "

     Ben grins mischievously as he puts a finger to is lips, " Not telling. " Though Batman ruined his fun by telling them " His from the Justice League. "