Joining the Fun

Ben's face turns serious, all joy from before no longer visible on his face.

" So this is where you were all this time, hiding out in a separate dimension while your friends continue to protect prime world. " Flash raises his brow at the strange choice of words Vilgax uses.

" No matter, the fate of this dimension shall be the same as yours once I've defeated you and obtained the omnitrix. " At least the question on what he's here for is answered.

Though the answer on how to defeat him remains blank.

Dr. Animo exits the portal just then, perched on top of one of his experiments that Ben assumes to be the leader. But now is not the time for that, so he tucks in that little tid bit in the corner of mins and brings his focus back to Vilgax.

" Not if I stop you first! "

And as if those words were the catalyst, the army begins their attack.

Some drones destroying the buildings, others going to pick a fight with the Justice League members who Ben is sure can handle themselves.

But the majority of the army has but one goal and only one goal.

To destroy their main target; Ben Tennyson.

Dodging shots fired from blasters, Ben dials the omnitrix and slams his palm down onto it.

When the momentary bright green flash of light is gone, XLR8 is now standing in the centre of the shots.

Even with the information of Ben being able to transform shocking those heroes who did not know about it, now is really not the time to dwell on it.

" I'm over here! Now I'm here! " Moving so fast that XLR8 looks as if he's appearing and disappearing at random, the Alien drones takes to firing whenever they see XLR8 appear in their sight and ends up hitting their own, helping to decrease the numbers.

Though it barely makes a dent in the enemy numbers.

" This is ridiculous. " XLR8 eventually states as he kicks right through the base of a drone and throws it into it's allies and explodes upon impact.

Even with XLR8's speed, he's more likely going to tire himself out from the sheer size of the army.

Which is why, he figures it's best to change alien, " An alien able to handle a way too big army. "

He presses onto the omnitrix symbol as the newest drone victim falls to the ground, bright light encasing him as he changes form once more.

" One small step for me, and one electromagnetic attack for army kind! " Frankenstrike says, lifting his two hands up and releasing an attack that effectively renders the drones useless.

" That's so cool! " Shazam states, distracted by the death defying electric body of Frankenstrike.

" I'm not just cool, I'm electrifying! " The Transylian proudly says, charging through the drone army with his speed and strength, frying their circuits along the way.

" Not so fast Tennyson! " Dr. Animo interrupts, sending an order with mind through his helmet that's controlling the mutant animals, ordering them to body pile Frankenstrike, decreasing his speed.

With his speed decreased drastically, Vilgax puts an arm up into the air, the Transylian gives a questioning look but soon it turns into one of understanding once he sees a fleet of small ships - no doubt armed with guns - flying out of the ship and heading right for him.

With no time to waste, Frankenstrike quickly builds electricity into the two rods on his back and releases them all at once, paralyzing the mutants and successfully breaking free.

He then aims another super charged attack at the fleet, the currents passing from one drone fleet to another until it reaches the mothership. The attack hits the power supply room with pin point accuracy and explodes from too much energy.

With the ship suffering the massive blow from the attack, it loses power and begins to go down. Vilgax doesn't seem phased that much as he jumps off of it and lands on the ground right as his ship collides with the Earth down below.

A cry of horror is heard from Dr. Animo as he rushes to the sides of half mutant army creations, out and down for the count at last as the mothership had collided with them before it making contact with the ground.

" I'm leaving Dr. Animo to you guys. " Frankenstrike says to the heroes on the sidelines, too occupied with Vilgax at the moment to deal with Animo.

" You can count on us! " Superboy says, rushing right into the mess of a battlefield still raging on along with the other heroes. Mutant creatures and alien drones alike creating havoc as they do what they're ordered.

" Pathetic, to think that my goal of conquering the entire milky way galaxy has been foiled time and time again by you. A hero who can't even fight his own battles himself. " Vilgax snarls as he looks between the Transylin and the heroes.

" And you should have been stopped completely the first time your ship blew up, but here we are! " Frankenstrike retorts, running up to Vilgax at full speed and throwing a punch at the alien - who unfortunately, dodges it with ease.

The villain buffs himself up, arms increasing in size two fold as he prepares for his counter attack, fully intent on maiming Frankenstrike.

Figuring there's no way to fight off Vilgax with his current alien form, Ben is quick to fire an electric charged attack right at Vilgax's eyes, temporarily rendering him immobile and unable to see.

He presses onto the omnitrix symbol and he transforms, changing from Frankenstrike to, " Way Big! "

The To'kustar is quick to stomp down on Vilgax while he can. But is unable finish his attack when the villain is able to hold his weight up and not get crushed.

Way Big jumps back and puts some distance between the two of them, raising his arms into cross and fires a Cosmo ray right at Vilgax.

The attack is too quick for Vilgax as he gets hits and flies back, his back slamming against the ship.

Despite his bleeding and injured body, Vilgax stands back up and charges at Way Big. The two are unable to take the other down, and the heroes can't do anything about it, the shockwaves from their clashes too powerful to be near.

" The portal is still open! " A shout comes from the vortex, the Justice League members - finished with with Dr. Animo - turn their attention towards it.

" I'm going in. " The heroes recognise the voice to be Kevin's, "  That's a terrible idea! " Gwen's voice scolds.

" Won't be the first time I've had a terrible idea. " They raise their brows at that.

" Incoming! " Kevin calls out, and two figures come flying out of the portal, a boy and...a purple dog?

He eyes take a single sweep of the fight, his body language screams of his experience in situations like these, before they stop right on the fallen ship, " I call shots on the ship! "

He announces and runs off to Vilgax's ship, completely bypassing Way Big and Vilgax currently fighting to the death.

" Kevin! " Gwen shouts before a girl jumps out of the portal as well, eyes also taking a perimeter sweep, not missing the To'kustar fighting up against Vilgax before zooming in on Kevin already running towards the ship.