Killing People Ain't Cool

After dragging the five unconscious and scarred escapies back to where the first group of Ditto, Shazam, and Dick were, the group of Ditto's tossed the five on top of the mountain of bodies and waited for the third group of Ditto's to return.

" Hey guys! " The third group returns happily bringing a bunch of cops and police cars over to where they were.

" Finally! What took you guys so long? " The leader of the second group of Ditto's asks. " Do you know how hard it is to find a bunch of policeman for a bunch of bad guys? " The leader of the third group says.

" Do you know how boring it was waiting for you two? I was dying of boredom here! " The leader of the first group exclaims, " It's not our problem you lost rock paper scissors. " The two leaders say numbly to him.

" That's it! " The leader shouts and tackles down the two in annoyance. " Ohhhh, Your so going down! " One of the Ditto's on the first group says igniting the anger in the other groups.

" Chaaaaaarge! " They all simultaneously yell holding their weapons of choice.

" GUYS! " Dick shouts in anger making all Ditto's stop mid fight and look at him. Rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, Dick lets a sigh escape from his lips looks to them and speaks, " Can we have the original one here only? "

" You got it! Fall in guys! " A Ditto in the middle of all the chaos whistles out. Combining back with the help of a Congo line, the remaining Ditto happily plants his butt down on the top of the bad guys.

" Sup! " He grins out as he waves his arm to the two on the ground, " Hi! " Shazam happily greets back with his own smile.

" Your not questioning this? " Dick asks surprised at the Champion's reaction " Why would I be? He's part of the JL! " He happily replies making Dick flabbergasted at the information.

" I gotta talk to Bruce about this. " He mumbles under his breath before giving a short nod to Ditto in greeting.

" Well, since things are in the hands of the cops now, we best get going! Bye! " Ditto says and runs off into the shadows.

" What he said, Me and Ben still gotta hand this in to Bats. " Shazam hastily says and flies off into the sky heading to the same direction as Ditto did.

" As time goes on, things just get weirder and weirder. " Dick numbly says to himself before walking off to do his own things.

" You know, he gives me a sense of deja vu. " Ben says once meeting up with Shazam. " You turned back! " The red hero says happily giving the teenager a hug.

" Yah? I wasn't going to stay as Ditto for so long you know? " Ben states getting out of the crushing hug. Dusting himself off, Ben turns to the direction where the nearest available transportation was, he was not going to walk all the way to Gotham.

' I should get a motorcycle. '

Once finding a taxi, the two got in and headed to Gotham city. The driver didn't know whether to faint from joy that the Shazam was hitching a ride in his ride, or man up and drive to the Chapons destination the whole way.

" Thanks for the ride! " Shazam says as Ben pays for the ride and gets off. Walking through the streets of Gotham was safe - if safe meant fending off thieves and the like whenever they attacked or attempted to mug them, it was overall a peaceful walk.

Ten minutes away from the Wayne manor and the two had managed to somehow stumble across a gang loaded with guns. " How do we keep walking into guys like this? " Ben grumbles out while Shazam laughs at the ridiculous situation.

Getting in position to defend themselves, it appeared that it wasn't needed when a gun shot was heard and one of the men went to his knees screaming in pain.

" Wha? " Ben says in surprise and slight horror the moment he saw the guy bleeding profusely. Running to the man and attempting to stop the bleeding, Ben failed to see a red helmet wearing man holding a pair of guns and shooting the rest of the gang members down.

" Stop! " Shazam shouts going for the dangerous man's weapons. " HEY, Gimme back my gun you shit head! " The man shouts in anger lunging for his guns in Shazams hold.

" Did you have to shoot them? If they had family members waiting at home for them, you'd have broken a family! " Ben exclaims when he finally stopped the bleeding, but the man was passed out.

" They won't miss them much, their drug dealers kid, they sell those things to naive kids. " The helmet wearing man states with a wave of his hand.

" And that justifies shooting them to death? " Ben grits out arms crossed. " It makes one less bad guy in the world. " The guy retorts back his own arms crossed.

" Ah-Haha, let's stop arguing before things escalate shall we? " Shazam asks getting in the middle of the two, he did not want a fight to break out at the moment.

" Whatever. " Ben says looking the other way from the man. " Tsk! " The helmet man clicks his tongue in annoyance but looks away too.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Shazam surveys the area to make sure no gang member was missing or in the worst case, dead.

Once he confirmed that the men recieved no serious injuries or were near death. He pulled Ben by the arm, to the side to have a talk with him.

" You okay? " He asks checking over Ben in case he had an injury somehow. " I'm fine since no one died when they were shot. " The man cuts in, " I was saving you, you dipshit! "

" Did I look like I needed saving? Shazam is here for Pete's sake, and I can hold my own just fine Thank you very much!! " Ben shouts back in anger.

" Ungrateful brat. He and demon spawn would get along just fine. " The man mumbles under his breath as he turns his attention to the passed out men lying on the floor.

" Are you sure your okay? Cause you don't sound okay. " The lighting hero asks once more. A long deep breath in and Ben manages to regain his cool, " Yah, I'm fine now. " Nodding his head, Shazam turns back to face the red helmet hero who was the cause of Ben's anger.

" I remember now. " Ben suddenly says, a lightbulb turning on in his head, " What? " The man says grumpy, " Your red hood aren't you? I happened to come across your file in when I was checking up on some things. Who'd have thought I'd meet you in these circumstance. "

" Huh? " Shazam says confused, it is understandable, Ben was pissed beyond measure moment before and now he was happily talking the guy...somewhat. Was he really okay?

" The League has a file on me? " Red hood says incredulous, " Yup, Can't say I really agree with your way if dealing with things, but I gotta give you props for having the strength to do what you do. "