Rêady Før Wâr

Ministers made their way back to Jhanshi with disappointment written all over on their face , The old minister whose name was Sukharam is still confuse that why the most eligible and powerful king of Jhanshi sent proposal for someone as ugly as Princess of Madhavgarh, he was impressed by the fierciness and courage of Princess but still her dark tone doesn't match standard of Royals, The other two wives of Shivay was way more beautifull than his soon to be wife.

"My Majesty" Sukharaam bowed at front of King and Shivay nodded acknowledging his presence , the disappointment and worry in Sukharaam eyes told him the response he expected before Minister can convey the news Shivay interjected "Send Messenger to Madhavgarh and tell them to be prepare for War" .

Suraam and Abraah both minister nodded and left their place and Sukharaam smiled in joy , he too will be happy to see the destruction of Madhavgarh because the words of Princess hurted his male pride , The  way she pulled out her sword from sheath in threating way .

"I want you all to prepare for War against Madhavgarh and the court is dismiss" He said authoratively and look towards Sukharaam " Minister Sukharaam , I want you and Minister Abraah and Suraam in my chamber soon" he ordered and left dismissing the court.

"Princess Anika" The Queen shouted and Anika halt in her way and turn towards her and bowed down in respect "My Queen" .

"That was very inappropriate act of yours " Her loud voice encoached in ladies haram  as all maid , wives and mistress of King Aaditya Singh Rajput gathered there but the Princess seemed unfazed "You should accept proposal of King of Jhanshi , He is one of the powerful king and he itself sent us proposal , You know that you got only few even negligible proposals" She shouted and Anika dugged her nails in her palms for collecting herself .

"My Queen , I don't want to get marry this soon" Her voice was sharp enough to tell everyone not dare to talk about proposal and mess with her angry self .

"And Who are you to decide it ? You should stay in your limit princess as I will not appreciate and tolerate this behaviour of yours , Just because of you we are going to have war" Queen loud voice encoached in haram , The look of worry cross on the face of other wives of Aaditya as they don't want their warrior Princess to face queen's warth.

"And we fought many wars before too my Queen , also I don't see any reason why I should say yes for the Proposal as much as I know me not getting married isn't affecting any thing not even any princess life " She replied in monotone and Queen clenched her fist in anger before making her way towards her chamber and murmuring incoherent curse to Princess .

"Why you all are gathered here?" Anika's loud voice encoached in haram as all lady jumped on her place seeing her angry self , She pulled out her sword from her sheath and was about to tear few curtains and destroy few show piece but her sword was stuck in mid when it get collided with another sword , without thinking once Anika attacked on her opponent and the opponent defend herself quickly , Anika was in full mood to fight while the opponent just defence herself ,The fight goes on and finally Anika's anger was on peak she rotate her sword making opponent's sword rotate with hers and pulled her sword back suddenly the opponents sword touched the ground and Anika placed her own sword on feet of opponent before bowing in respect "Maa".

The maids and other lady were amused seeing them , No doubt the warrior Princess Anika is updated version of Rani Kala , The dark colour skin tone of Kala matched Anika's current skin tone , the fire in eyes of both of them is enough to burn a whole kingdom , The mother and daughter are full of secrets and everyone is shocked as well as puzzled on the fact that why King Aaditya love Rani Kala more than Queen and other wives .

500 elephants , 1000 horses and 12000 army was stood in Row as Suraam smirked seeing the strength of the state , Shivay Singh Rathode look down from his place and his eyes shined when he noticed the father's of his both wives making their way towards him , He is genuinely impressed by their help as they itself offered it, 4000 army man came behind the King of Sarahgarh and Mannatnagar.

"6000 Army man will stay in state for protecting Our state and the one who is staying behind is team on New General army " Abraah announced and a part of army made his way back towards the camp and other hooted raising their swords . The twisted plan was cut clear in Shivay's mind , he very well knew what he have to do for Princess Surrender because as much as he listened from his spy and messenger , The Princess will prefer to die instead of surrendering.  They dismissed everyone as they decided that they will go after two days.  Shivay Singh Rathode made his way back to his chamber .

(Hey , it's a little note , I hope you all knows that a king have more than one wife and this is an historic fiction so i want you all to not get offened by it but accept it, it's my promise I will not show any thing about king and his other wife relation because I know no one will like that including me  )

"My King" A maid bowed and Shivay nodded in acknowledgement "Rani Padma is outside of the chambber" The maid informed and Shivay nodded " Send Rani inside" he said and slide his robe and made himself comfortable on bed , The beauty of palace made her way inside Shivay's chamber .

"What bought you in my Chambber Padma?" Asked Shivay with a slight smirk as he very well knew what bought his wife in his Chambber  .

"Why are you asking like you don't know yourself Maharaj" She made herself comfortable beside Shivay who slided a little away for giving Padma space .

"No i don't really know" He faked innocence and Padma scoffed

"You didn't tell us that you are marrying again" She complained and Shivay smirked , he is the one who rule on the heart of his both wives and they get jealous from each other too , Nothing  is ever be good between Rani Padma and Rani Aasha but they faked to be very good friend and we'll wisher of each other at front of others ..

Anika made her way towards the stage and look down towards her army There was 400 elephants , 850 horses and 9000 army , The other state tried to offer the help but she denied making Queen more furious ...

"Ready for war?" She asked raising her sword and all army mens raised their sword in acceptance ..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■