Proud 🖤

"King Shivay" Princess Anika shouted before jumping down from his shoulder and they both fell in his bed together with him hovering her .

"Desperate much" King Shivay teased annoying her more and held her hand above her head , She wiggled vigorously in his grip and he smirked before making himself comfortable on her and locking her between his knees and helding her wrist more tightly above his head .

"I can see you are much desperate , Aren't Queen Padma keeping you satisfy?" She taunted and wiggled , he controlled his anger and passed a smirk much to her annoyance.

"I can see your curiosity in that side of my life" His lips curved upwards in smirk as he saw her face turning red in colour .

"I said , leave me" She growled and tried to use her fight skills but before that King Shivay tightened his knees around her waist and  whispered "Don't forget that you are dressed in lehenga My Would be Queen" Anika groaned in desperation of getting out from his grip "I will make you beg for forgiveness for your this act" She threatened and he faked an angry glare before smirking once again "You can't threat a King untill you don't want to go back in dungeon My Queen" .

"Stop calling me that first" She stopped trying and stare straight in his blue oceanic eyes  "What?" He behaved all confuse "That" She emphasized on word that . "what?" He repeated emphasizing on word What  and she growled "Stop growling like Animals , it doesn't suit royal ladies like you" he teased her again and she sighed "I so much want to kill this King right now" She murmured to herself which went audible to him too "You shouldn't save me on first place in that case" his eyes softened and at the same time her eyes met with his "Emotions are weakness" she whispered and their eyes locked in intense eyelock "It was my biggest mistake" She said and he raised his brows questioningly "Saving you" his smirk came back and he shrugged "now bear consequences"

"King Shivay" Without informing Queen Padma stormed in chamber and her eyes went in size of sauccer seeing the scene at front of her , their position looks from behind like they both were having a romantic battle on bed , her voice startled them distracting Shivay who turned his face towards Queen Padma , taking it as chance Anika twisted their body and held him under her grip , she captured him between her knees and held his hand above his head "So where were we before interruption?" She smirked , his eyes widened "What?" He stare her puzzlingly "Not me you are going to bear consequences King Shivay " She smirked and smiled sweetly much to Padma annoyance who stare the scene in shock "but before that bear her" she murmured to herself which went heard by him , A chuckle escaped Shivay's mouth and Padma's eyes looked like they are going to come out , Anika get down from him and adjusted her cloth , Padma's eyes moved to and fro from King Shivay to Princess Anika .

"What's the reason of your unannounced presence Queen Padma"  asked King Shivay in his demanding voice .

"Some peoples are here to meet you and Queens My King" She stated proudly emphasizing the word Queen and passing a mean glare to Anika who doesn't seem to bothered at all .

"Tell them to wait in Palace Garden , We will be there in few minutes " Queen Padma's eyes widened listening "we" from his mouth , She stare King Shivay with open mouth for few seconds before making her way out from his chamber and whispering incoherent words about how her plan backfired her .

"I want you to behave Princess Anika" All Playfullness was gone and he sounded like a true King who demanded obedience and nice behaviour at front of his own people , Anika nodded in understanding before pulling her Chunri on her head and setting her hair in nice way , his eyes didn't left her as he adjusted his clothes and straightened his 👑 crown . He studied her moves silently..

"Are you done?" He asked politely and she nodded before following him till garden .

Two midage women approx 30 bowed at front of them , two little babies cried out in their arms and they quickly patted their back for silenting them "We are here for your blessing for our child My Lord" they spoke politely.  King Shivay nodded and caressed their head and removed his jeweleries before handing few to one and few to other one "it will be our pleasure if they will get blessing of our Queens too" they said politely and Shivay nodded .

They first went to Aasha who caressed heads of both kid and gave one bangle to each , then they moved to Padma who quickly grabbed fair colour child and played with him for a minute , other lady whose baby had dark complexion stare Queen Padma expectantly , Queen Padma forced a smile towards another lady and gave her haar to fair one and chain to a the baby with dark complexion , they were about to move away and go back but stopped listening King Shivay's voice "Will you not take blessing of your would be Queen?" He asked and they both look towards Princess Anika who has a pleasant smile on her face all this while ,there was a look of happiness , care , love in her eyes and that all seemed genuine instead of forced and faked once .

"Forgive us My King , we didn't know" they bowed at front of Anika and moved towards her for her blessing , King Shivay's eyes now we're fixed on her , he waited for her reaction as it was a little test for her from his side , Princess Anika was quick to take both baby in her arms without her pleasant smile falling off from her face , she placed kiss on both babies palm before pecking their head "I Promise to protect you all till my last breathe " She promised and handed baby back to them "Stay here ,I have something else for you" She said before calling Sara and ordering her to bring two paper and pen  from her chamber , Sara bought them after few minutes and Anika placed the heavy pen in hands of little one with piece of paper , The woman stare Anika with tears before taking her palm in hers and planting a kiss of greatness

"Your Highness" they bowed with respect Princess Anika earned in their eyes by her greatness .

King Shivay's eyes shined with proudness as her one or another act proof herself more and more capable for the throne of Jhanshi .

************