Revelation 🖤

King Shivay returned back Jhanshi with his troops and injured people's , the war went long than they thought , the huge celebration was held by Queen Aasha for victory of Jhanshi .

Diya's and candles were lightened in each and every corner of Jhanshi , the food supplies and other things of need were distributed by side of royals, In all these someone was fuming badly, the anger and hatred towards Princess Anika increased in her heart and the person decided to turn this happiness in sorrow .

"Princess, what you decided?" Asked Sara as she made braids of Anika's long hair "it's high time , King Shivay should know about your secret before announcement of marriage" Sara said and Anika nodded , lost in her thoughts "what if ..." Princess Anika left her word hang in mid , she felt uneasiness in her heart .

"I will confront King Shivay tonight Sara , No matter what he will decide after it but I , I can't kept him in dark anymore " Princess Anika whispered in response and Sara nodded before caressing Anika's shoulder "Everything will be fine Princess , I think it will take King Shivay a little time but at the end every thing will be okay" Sara's word gave her little hope and she nodded , her heart feared from thought of loosing him , she didn't know why but it ached on that absurd thought , she suddenly get on her feet and start walking to and fro "Sara , send King Shivay message that I want to meet him at bank of pond " Princess Anika shuttered for the first time and it shocked Sara .

"My Majesty" Sara bowed at front of King Shivay who nodded in acknowledgement "Princess Anika send a message for you" Sara informed and Shivay nodded signing her to speak

"Princess want you to meet her at bank of pond" She said and Shivay frowned on this sudden invitation , he felt something off because it's rare from Princess Anika .

"Is there something else Sara" Asked Shivay and Sara nodded negatively before bowing once again and taking her leave .

"What comes so urgent that Princess want to meet me now , Function will be start in half an hour" he murmured to himself and straightened his crown on his head before heading towards pond , his heart beated rapidly and uneasiness start drawning in pit of his stomach , but on the other hand the thought of watching Princess Anika after one and half day excited him .

He reached at bank of pond and look here and there for any trance of Princess and finally his eyes stopped on the swing , she was sitting on swing with all her glory , looking beautiful with her wheat colour skin tone and an amazing glow , King Shivay kept staring her from far with a smile on lips , he moved towards her with slow steps and joined her in swing , startling her out from her thought , she turned towards him with wide eyes and there eyes met , his with full of affection and an unknown feeling Anika failed to name and her eyes were filled with guilt and fear , he readed her emotions and it ached his heart ,he raised his palms slowly and placed right on her cheeks "What's the matter" his voice came out soft from before and his eyes moved from her teary eyes to her Shivering lips and it all just made him more tensed in each passing second .

"What's wrong princess" his hard palm caressed her cheeks softly and she stared straight in his eyes , his blue oceanic eyes didn't fail to captivate her once again , she just kept staring in them and he continued caressing her right cheeks softly , his soft touches gave her courage and on the other hand made her fear for worst , she felt her heart beating wildly and angrily in her chest , she seemed and vulnerable and this thing didn't went well with King Shivay , her painfull and fearfull eyes ached his heart too , he placed his head in crook of her neck , hugging her tightly and what shocked him most is she reciprocated with same energy , they stayed like that for few minutes and he doesn't know what came in his mind he placed a kiss on the junction between her neck and shoulder , his peck made her shiver in his arms and he simply nuzzled in crook of her neck inhaling mint and other herbs fragrance from her body . Few more minutes passed when finally Anika placed some distance between them.

"I didn't tell you the whole truth that day" Anika started and Shivay's happy smirk vanished from his face and a frown made it's way on his face "I.. I... Me ... This " She shuttered and his heart start beating painfully inside his chest , he didn't know what is coming next but whatever that is something in him told him that he doesn't want to listen "This .. Me .. this colour everything is lieee" She shuttered and he stare her confusingly before helding her arms "Calm Down , you are panicking" he whispered softly and tried to calm her down but nothing helped her at this moment , the weird feeling in her chest and pit of stomach increased her tension and fear in each passing second , Princess Anika gasped for breathe , taking it as a time her innerself mocked on her for listening to her heart and being weak at front of someone , she took few minute to collect herself before she held her head high and straightened her shoulder and whispered

"This all is lie , I am not this " her voice still broke at points and Shivay stare her confusingly before getting on his feet .

"Will you tell me things clearly?" He asked sternly and She too got back on her feet and made her way towards pond , Shivay followed her .

The lady pulled Prince Rudra with her not giving a single head to his cries and plead to stop and leave him free "No one will celebrate happiness in this Palace , No one , if today's function will go smoothly then I will lose every chance to become a Queen, and I am also your choti Maa Prince , you can sacrifice this much for her na Prince Rudra , I promise it will not give you pain , you will just drawn in water and once you will drawn completely my man will hit you from Arrow so you will not come out alive" she explained her plan to little Rudra who stare her with fearfull eyes and wiggled in her hold .

"I wlaanttt twoo gwooo .. lweaavee mweee Rwaani Mwaa" The little boy cried and threw his hand and legs making Queen Padma more angry

"Ohh no , not Rani Maa , I am your choti Maa , Didn't you think why I wore clothes of that ugly princess and also wore her jewelry , because I am going to put all blame on her head at last" she laughed and faked sad expression.

"I will miss you our Prince" she faked tears and smirked when she reached at bank of pond from the common area of Palace .

Princess Anika shivered and for the first time she wished to be ugly but it was too late to wish that and her wish can't change her reality , instead of getting in water she roamed in bank of River with King Shivay following him with little patience .

"Princess's Anika , whole kingdom will be  in main area of Palace soon ,you are wasting our time here" he whisper yelled lossing his little patience and. Finally Princess Anika start getting in water , she dipped her palm in water and when she pulled her arm back and turned back towards Shivay , his eyes widened , he still was shocked and failed to believe , Princess Anika washed her face and before she can turn towards King Shivay , Prince Rudra cries hitted her eardrum , she look her surrounding attentively and stare the source from where his cries were coming , King Shivay's eyes widened and he seemed unable to believe what he saw but before he can say anything , Princess Anika was running towards the direction before she can completely reach there something was thrown in water and without wasting a second she too jumped in water as she jumped an arrow come from nowhere and hitted her back , Padma's eyes widened but she smiled in victory when she saw princess Anika under water before she can see or do anything more Shivay's heavy footstep and screa startled her and she start running away and what caught Shivay's attention was a lady running away and wearing same cloth as Princess Anika whom he failed to recognize

Not wasting a second he too jumped in water and helped Anika who was struggling to swim with Prince Rudra in arms ,he pulled both of them out from water and his eyes widened seeing her clean colour ,many thoughts swirled in his mind but he ignored them all and pulled out arrow from Anika's back not even a second more Anika lost her conscious and went still in his arms .

*************