This feeling 🖤❤️.

Princess Anika tossed and turned on her Queen size bed , Sleep didn't even touch her eyes as she finally sighed tiringly and cursed King Shivay for creating blunder in her head and messing with stupid heart of hers , In all this journey from Madhavgarh to Jhanshi and Jhanshi to Madhavgarh, she really didn't realise when her heart start making his presence known , murmuring few incoherent curse to that stupid organ and his continuous clenching and unclenching everytime she recalled there passionate moment irritated her till her core .

She got down from bed with thought of taking fresh air , seeing the darkness and silence of Palace she disregarded the thought of taking her Chunri and move towards her Door , She opened the door without creating much noise and that's when her eyes widened in shock , She rubbed her eyes seeing King Shivay walking to and fro at front of her chamber , he walked three steps east before walking six steps west with closed eyes , he just stood right at front of her and raised his hand in air to knock but then again shaked his head and walked 10 steps towards east and before taking 10 steps to west with closed eyes , he sighed and decided to go back to his guest chamber , seeing him taking a step towards north , Princess Anika opened the door fully with loud noise startling him , He turned towards Princess Anika and passed her a smile , she responded with a smile and acted sleepy.

"Your footsteps were too loud , it disturbed my slumber" She lied faking a yawn and he look towards apologetically "Were you coming in My chamber?" She hided her smirk and raised her brow .

King Shivay shooked his head negatively "I was passing from here" He lied without shuttering and Princess stare him amusingly .

"At this time of night?" Princess Anika investigate and he just shrugged his shoulder in careless manner .

"Yaa , Actually i was not able to sleep so thought to take a walk and search for garden" He uttered another lie with annoyed expression and princess bitted her low lips to control her chuckle

"But garden is just at front of your chamber only " Princess Anika said with a mischief glint and he nodded ..

"Yeahh yeahh i know , I am just searching another garden that garden isn't as much good" He snapped annoyingly and look towards his surrounding , there were few gaurds on few feets distance and except from them no one was seen .

"Do you want my help in search of another garden?" Princess Anika teased and King Shivay shrugged in response , she observed that he is shrugging allot from the moment he came "I will search by myself , You can sleep if you want" He replied half heartly and finally look towards her , his breathe hitched in throat and his eyes get sticked on her fairy like face which was glowing in light of moon , her hairs were flowing lightly because of wind and she was standing right at front of him in nothing but a deep neck night blouse which didn't show her cleavage but was deep enough to the point of the line between her breast , His eyes moved down on her body and his eyes popped out seeing her long skirt  down from her navel , he gulped  hard and shaked his head before focussing on her face .

"Okk , I think i can help you with this" Anika responded and closed the door lightly and closed her eyes when cold wind brushed against her .

"You will come like this" King Shivay asked with a nervous chuckle and look around to gaurds .

"yess ! I am not going to wear ornaments in night too" Anika said with a chuckle and he too chuckled before removing his night shrug and wrapping around her , She look towards him confusingly and he chuckled "It's cold out here" He said and Princess Anika stare him like he grown two horns on head

"but I am not feeling cold" She tried to dismiss the long shrug but King Shivay held her tightly from shoulder

"you will not feel it now , you will feel it in some minutes" he said walking forwards with his arm around her shoulder gripping the shrug tightly .

"then I will take it from you king Shivay" She said and tried to remove the shrug but his  hold get tightened more and he sent a glare in her way , she too glared back with a cutee frown on her face, they walked further and then stopped at front of small fountain , King Shivay look his surrounding and when he confirmed that there was no one around he took shrug off from her body , the cold wind hitted her bare parts and she shivered taking a step back only to collide with his chest , he wrapped his both hand around her waist swiftly and pulled her body close to his making her warm a little , their breathe laboured as they both closed their eyes in relief , it was few minutes when he turn her towards him and brushed his lips against her , her eyes opened in jolt and she find him staring her already "I wasn't searching garden , I came there for you because sleep wasn't coming even after trying , I was just tossing and turning on bed with your thoughts in mind" he murmured softly and closed his eyes , their forehead joined "Your footsteps weren't loud , i was tossing and turning in bed thinking about ...and then decided to take fresh air , door was open when you raised your hand last two time to knock" She closed her eyes slowly, a small smile was playing on both of there lips and he chuckled "And there was this feeling ,the continuous clenching and unclenching of heart" he whispered. "the tingling feeling in stomach , the abnormal beat of heart whenever you crossed my mind" she whispered ,his smile widened and he pressed his forehead against her tightly , their lips brushed "And all remained is this feeling which pulled me towards you" he murmured before taking her lips in a kiss and she sighed and responded , the kiss was going slow they were taking there own time and trying to tell the name of there this feeling they failed to name , his strong hands gripped her hair and he slowed down the kiss more ,and start kissing her lips putting little pressure while sucking them , taking his own time to suck and taste every corner of her mouth .

The soft giggling broke them apart and King Shivay made few distance between them and quickly wrapped his shrug around her shoulder , Finally the shrug logic sinked in her mind and she blushed looking down , Shivay look towards there interuptor and there they were , Sara was in arms of Abhraam who was whispering something in her ears , She was giggling on whatever he was saying and Shivay sent them a mean glare , he felt angry on them for breaking there moment and decided to take revenge by coughing loudly .

Sara jumped away from Abhraam and they both stare there interuptor and get shocked seeing King Shivay who was glaring them "What?" He raised his brows towards them and they Shaked negatively like a guilty child .

"Don't you both have to sleep?" He asked sternly and they both nodded positively before running away from there , In all this while Anika was blushing with a stupid grin on her face , As soon as they left from there , his hands once again get wrapped around her waist .

They talked for few more minutes and finally Princess Anika settled down on grass with support of wall and King Shivay placed his head on her lap, She caressed his hair while he told her things which happened in Jhanshi in absence of her .

****************

Suggest a punîshment for Padma because everytime I think about her character all I want to give her another chance , she was wrong many times but it's her pain and hatred which made her like that .

Thanks allot to everyone who is voting and commenting ❤️