Hurt 🖤

and He moved his lips slightly brushing them against her lips , Shiver ran down in both of their spine , his eyes shined when he saw flash of emotion in her eyes , he raised his palms and caressed her cheeks slowly before she finally pull herself away from him .

"Be in your limits King " She placed her sword on his neck and stare straight in his eyes "And here I defeat you" She whispered before twisting his arms , his sword fell down on floor but that bothered him less , his eyes were still fixed on her face , The wild wind blew her hairs away from her face and King Shivay found it mesmerizing .

"Get ready , I have few announcement to do in court room princess , And I want you there " Ordered King Shivay before he left the practice chamber ,leaving a complete confuse Anika "What happened to this arrogant King all of sudden?" she murmured to herself before heading towards her own chamber .

She changed herself in white lehenga and also wore few jewelry , Her eyes has an unknown glow , she look herself straight in mirror and the scene of King Shivay brushing his lips against her came in her mind "What I am thinking?" She scolded herself and once again concentrated on her task of getting ready for courtroom , she left her wild & long hair down , her lehenga skirt flew down beautifully , her blouse hided her skin till her navel and her Princess shawl were on her left shoulder .

"It's time to move towards courtroom Princess" SARA and Mala bowed at front of Anika who nodded positively and start moving towards court room with slow steps .

"You look beautiful Princess" Sara complimented Princess Anika and get a small 'Thank you' in return , She knows she is looking a little different from other days but the thing which she doesn't know is why? .

"With all due to respect , Princess Anika is making her way towards courtroom " One of the gaurd announced in his hard stiff voice as Princess Anika made her way inside the court room , Everyone turned towards the Princess and stare the enticing beauty coming inside , She owned an unknown glow which attracted every single member of court room towards her , the aroma around her scream dominance and Power , As she held her head high and walk straight without bothering to look her surrounding .

"King Shivay" She bowed at front of him not because she is submitting , she bowed because she knows very well to not disrespect a king at front of his own people and give them a wrong message , her this act surprised
hell out of him , his eyes widened and a shocking expressions crossed his features but he quickly hided it and nodded

"This way Princess" A maid came forward and showed her way to one of the heavy embroidered chair which was placed beside the chair of Queen Aasha , Anika took her place on chair not before nodding towards both the Queen , her eyes wandered and fell on the beautifull chair beside throne of King Shivay which was empty .

"That place belong to the Queen of Jhanshi " Aasha whispered seeing Anika's curious expressions.

"Was you not supposed to sit there Queen Aasha ? it's your right to be there for being King's first wife as well as mother of Jhanshi's heir" Princess Anika spoke in her hard rigid voice and a small smile captured Aasha's lips , she placed her palm over Anika's palm and whispered loud enough for only Anika to listen "There are many things you don't even have any idea about princess " .

"My Majesty " Abraam , one of the Shivay's minister bowed at front of Shivay "Our army is ready , All needed weapons are in weapon chamber and According to resources we found out that there are only 4500 troops in Kuraam palace" he completed and the word "Kuraam" sent princess Anika off guard , she stared towards King Shivay with wide eyes .