Queen Anika 🖤

The chapter "Night of love" was published by mistake , the chapter was completely messed up and the number of words were less so i unpublished that chapter after sometime ...

Sorry for the problem you guys faced last night

"CALL the princess now" The priest announced and King Shivay stare the fire right at front of him , All the flashes from the day he saw her till yesterday Mehendi and today's morning haldi replayed in his mind and he smiled unconsciously , his heart beated with wild pace in his chest making him believe that if it will beat in this pace then it will be come out from his chest at any moment , the melodious sound of anklet bring him out from his la la land and his eyes followed the direction of source and get stucked there only .

King Shivay forget to blink and continued staring the Princess untill she settled beside him , Anika's eyes were casted downward , her whole body was shivering and her own heart was beating in wild pace untill she settled beside him , their heart beated normally together , She stare the holy fire and he stare her .

"King Shivay " Priest repeated a little irritatingly as he called King of Jhanshi third time from past a minute "King Shivay" he called out little more loudly but this too wasn't enough to bring him out from his trance .

Princess Anika peekee towards her would be Husband through her long eyelashes and found him staring towards her without blinking and if it wouldn't be his heartbeat then she would surely misunderstood him as a statue .

"King Shivay" King Aaditya placed his palm over King Shivay's shoulder who came out from his trance and look around confusingly , A chuckle broke through Anika's lips and her melodious chuckle told him that he made a fool of himself "Yes King Aaditya" he raised his brows questioningly and King Aaditya indicate towards Priest who was forwarding flower to King Shivay , he took the flowers from him followed by some rice , The loud mantra echoes in the palace by 11 priest followed by melodious sound of Shehnai (The 'shehnai' is a musical instrument, originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is made out of wood, with a double reed at one end and a metal or wooden flared bell at the other end.)

"Stand up on your place for round of holy fire" Priest said and King and Queen of Jhanshi stood on their place and start taking round of holy fire , exchanging vows of being on each other side at every situation , taking care of each other , supporting each other in their hard times etc .

"Now you can fill her hairline and Tie nupital chain around her neck" Priest said and King Shivay obeyed ,Soon they both get announced as husband and Wife , they head to take blessing of elders .

Time passed and it was 5 in the morning when they finished with every rituals , the tiredness of night feel worthy to both King and Queen , there was a small smile playing on both of their lips , The time of their departure came and a beautiful decorated Carriage stopped at front of Palace door surrounded by troops and followed by Abhraam's Chariot .

Bidding her kingdom a final good byee , Princess Anika stepped in carriage before King Shivay , Anika's maid Sara , Mala , Ahilya and Baazi once again joined Anika in her journey of Jhanshi . And it took them three days to cover the distance from Madhavgarh to Jhanshi .

Whole Jhanshi was decorated like a bride , loud dominant drum beats with sweet Submissive flute tone were echoching in palace , The flowers get throw on the way of King and Queen of Jhanshi , All people was staring towards the carriage with the hope to get a single glimpse of their Queen but the little gap in door of carriage didn't help .