Chapter 31 - We're Facing River Song And Death's Door.

Chapter 31 – We're Facing River Song And Death's Door.

Madison's P.O.V

"River, what are you doing here?" The Doctor asked, never leaving my side.

"I came to see you. But it looks like you were too busy!" She shouted, giving me look of disgust.

"River, don't be like this! I love Madison. You just need to accept that!"

"No! We're married, Doctor! You can't be with her! You're supposed to love me!" River screamed, moving her gun to me.

"I'm sorry River! Just put the gun down. We can talk about this!" The Doctor tried to reason.

"No, she is going to pay for this!"

"Love, I'm a Time Lord! I can just regenerate!" I stated, rolling my eyes at her.

"Oh, I don't think so! See this gun isn't a normal one. I got this gun specialized in Time Lords. Which means one shot and you'll be stone dead!" She explained, giving a small laugh.

"RIVER NO! You stop this now!" The Doctor yelled, stepping in front of me.

"No Doctor! Move now or I'll shoot you too!"

"You wouldn't! You love me too much!" He replied.

"I would. If I can't have you, Doctor, then no-one can!" She said, giving us both a cold, hard stare.

"River this isn't the way! Please stop this!" He begged, grabbing my arm.

"Just move out the way then."

"No..."

"Move, Doctor," I whispered.

"What? Maddy, no." He argued.

"Please. Just move. I don't want you to get hurt!" I said as he turned to face me.

"Maddy, if I move she'll kill you."

"She won't. I'll handle her. Just move away, please." I begged, trying not to cry.

"Be careful. I love you." He said, placing his hand on my cheek.

"Love you too," I replied, as we shared a quick kiss on the lips. He pulled away and flashed me a sad smile, before walking away from me.

"Good Time Lord. Shame I can't say the same for you!" River said to me.

"Right! You've got me where you want me! Now what? Kill me?" I called out, trying to not show my fear of her.

"Not just like that. First I want to make you suffer. The way I did!" She shouted, walking towards The Doctor.

"What do you mean?"

"This is what I mean." She simply said, before turning to The Doctor and holding his face.

She quickly lent in and kissed him passionately. I stood and watched as I felt my heart break inside. Like the first time, it did when I first met River. I felt anger bubble inside me and before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed my gun from the floor and held it in the direction of River.

"Madison! What are you doing?" The Doctor asked as they both turned to face me at the sound of the click from my gun.

"Move away from him. NOW!" I shouted, ignoring The Doctor's questioning look.

"Oh look. She doesn't just shag married men but she fights back too!" River commented, looking me up and down.

"Just shut up and leave me and him alone!" I screamed.