Chapter 42

"Weddings, they bring everyone together."

Emilia stared at her reflection, smoothing down the red dress that clung to her skin. Her bump was on full display and her hair was pulled back, white flowers embedded around her head. Her makeup was subtle and her dress was flowy, swirling around her legs.

She bent down to pick up her shoes, groaning when she couldn't.

"Allow me." Embry stated, grabbing the brown sandal and fastening it around her ankle.

"Perfect fit." He smiled up at her, Emilia laughing.

"Thank you, baby." The couple kissed, Embry helping Emilia up.

"Anything for you."

It was the day of Sam and Emily's much anticipated wedding. It would be on the first beach, the colors being red and white. The beach had been set up and lucky for the couple, it was a beautiful day. No rain, no cold, it was sunny.

Emilia was a bridesmaid, along with Kim, Leah, Rebecca, and Rachel. Embry was a groomsman with Paul, Jared, Quil, and Jacob. They didn't have a maid of Honor or best man so nobody would feel left out. Claire was the flower girl along with Renesmee.

The bridesmaid all wore the same color and length, just different style dresses. The groomsmen all worse shorts with white button ups and red ties. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I should go see Emily. I'll see you at the alter?"

"I'll be the one next to Sam." Embry teased, the two kissing. Emilia walked back to the tent where Emily was almost done getting ready, as she had been changing into her dress.

Emily looked stunning, to say the least. Her hair had been gathered into an elegant low bun and a short veil had been set underneath a flower crown made up if red and white flowers. Her makeup was done lightly and flawlessly, highlighting her beauty even more. Her scars were noticeable but insignificant to the look.

Her dress was beautiful as well. It was white, a two piece dress with a flowy maxi skirt and lace off the shoulder top. It was perfect for her, simplistic and beautiful. Emily looked great.

She shone with happiness as she put on her white sandals, standing to her full height.

"Are you ready?" Kim asked, Emily nodding. "I've been ready."

Emilia linked arms with Embry, the two walking down together. They smiled at the guests, the wedding being small.

They waited, watching as Sam's smile grew, his eyes watering as he saw Emily glide down the aisle. Her arm was wrapped into her father's, their eyes only on each other.

"We are gathered here today for the joining of Emily Young and Samuel Uley."

....

Emilia rested her head against Embry's chest as they danced. Sam and Emily danced as well, celebrating their union.

"This will be us soon." Embry murmured, Emilia nodding.

"Real soon."

The party continued through the night, Emily announcing that she would throw the bouquet soon.

It landed in Emilia's hands, Emilia blushing as the wolf whistles began. Embry laughed. "Guess it is true."

Sam and Emily ate their cake, smashing it into each other's faces as they laughed. The cake was huge but was soon gone with the pack eating it all. Then came speeches, every speech being better than the last but none better than Sam's to Emily.

It had the room all in tears, Emilia particularly upset. The pregnancy hormones were difficult to deal with.

"Emily, our love story is not perfect. In fact, it's far from it. We met through your cousin, who at the time was my girlfriend. It was horrendous, fighting our love for each other but it all worked out in the end. I love you, so much more than you will ever know, and I don't deserve you. But you chose me. So, a toast to my beautiful wife. Emily Uley, I can't imagine life without you. "

Everyone clapped as Emily cried, hugging Sam. Emilia and Embry kissed, Embry pulling her close.

"I love you."