CHAPTER 1 : START YOUR DAY WITH ARMAAN

Armaan was busy getting dressed for his upcoming day as usual. After all his gonna be the CEO of one of the leading IT firms of bangalore. The whole market was curious about it. Specially because the firm had hidden the gem for a long...

Armaan was not new here. He was there when the his father's small business was turning out to be one of the leading ones. Just that he was too young at that time. But it always gave him the lead of it goal. To help his father's business grow more wider and bigger.

*knock knock*

The knock on the door broke the trail of thoughts that armaan was having in his mind.
One of the servants that worked for them was on the door. "Mr. Rizvi is calling you down sir" said the servant and left closing the door behind.
Knowing that Mr. Rizvi, his dad is calling this early it's gonna be something serious. He knows that his father wanted to talk. He have been eyeing him skeptically since fajar in the mosque. To which they always go together.

Armaan stood in front of the mirror. His beard shave cleaned. His dark brown eyes always had confidence in them. But also wait in them for something perhaps someone.

Walking down the long broad steps in style fixing his handcuffs button of his  stitched coat he ascending down. His eye's landed on his old father sitting sipping his sugar less tea. His mother shabana is very strict about her husband's health and diet, specially after the surgery he recently under went.

"Abba you called me" said armaan in a very calm voice that can set anyone heart melt into puddles.

"Yes. I did" Mr.rizvi said as he took a sip of his tea. He landed the cup back in its position and resumed his speech
"Mr. Shah are having an party tonight. You might know about it?" Mr. Rizvi completed.
To which armaan nodded as he sat down in front of his father.

"Well you are expected to be there." Mr. Rizvi said and went off after a silence sat in between them. He left no room for arguments. Neither armaan wanted one. They always shared same ideology. Armaan and mrs. rizvi where one example of like father like son.

Mr. Rizvi can be a bit rude sometimes but it never effects the sweet side of him. And this armaan knew very well.

Armaan was confused now. He thought it was going to be something serious since his father was looking a little restless about it. But all he did was invited him to the party. To which he was already planning on going. Reason being the shah got equal reputations in the market, he also knows that things aren't going well for the Shah's nowadays. And he wanted to know more about it.

Armaan rubbed his template with his fingers, took a deep breath and got up from his place. He bid his farewell to his mother. Mr. Rizvi left before him. The new CEO can't be late.

He recited his dua and left the house.

A/N: I know that the chapter is short. But it won't be next time.
😊😊

~28MARCH20