CHAPTER 35 : BODY CHOICES AND ARMAAN'S HOTNESS

Every morning dua would wake up either by her alarm or sunshine in the morning but today was special.

In a very special way dua woke up this morning. In armaan's arm.
"Let's offer fajar salah" armaan said brushing dua's hairs apart from her face. Knowingly unknowingly they were getting close to each other. And it never felt weird for any of them.

They both later offered salah together.
"It's too heavy. What is filled in it stones and rocks or perhaps a dead body." Dua asked faking a shiver and pulling her hands away from the bags handle. She eyed armaan suspiciously.

Armaan just laughed at her silly thought.
"What if. My body my choice" Armaan said and got up moving his bag aside.
"You know that's illegal right." Dua said as he took step away from him. Eyeing the murderer.
"Are you body shaming me now" Armaan said nonchalantly. But continued "It got just stuff's"

"Well you don't have to take all the stuff every where, why don't you remove your 'stuff's or perhaps that body' out" dua said getting annoyed as she gave up. But yet found there conversations funny.

"I will but not now after we return.  Anyway I am going to the gym or perhaps digging a grave to hide that body. Call me when the breakfast is ready." He said  and left for his inbuilt gym which he was excited for.

Dua went to her room back to have a shower after which she would prepare the breakfast.
She made armaan's protein shake, boiled some eggs, toast and pancakes and coffee for her self.
She went to call armaan for breakfast to the gym.

"Arm...aa" dua gasped seeing armaan without his shirt pulling a peck deck machine.

Luckily armaan didn't notice as he was busy with the work out.
Dua was shamelessly ogling at him. Trying to memories each and every inch of him. She watched his muscles flex with his each pull.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as her thoughts ran wild in her brain. She stopped when she found her consciousness back. She cleared her throat and that caught armaan's attention on dua.

She began to look everywhere except at him. Her cheeks were already heated and turned red. It was dead end if she looked back at armaan.

"Aa.. breakfast. Yes. Breakfast is ready come.. back. I mean.. come down." She said remembering the reason she came for and left like she would miss her important train if she wouldn't. Maybe the train of her consciousness.

Armaan was confused at her baffling and blush but then he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Oh. Dua rizvi. That's the reason of your nervousness." Armaan murmured to him self looking at his reflection."Let's see how much you could handle it." He continued thinking of an idea.

Dua was plating the breakfast. She gasped again looking at armaan who had his hairs ruffled in a messy way on his head. She gulped looking at him. His shirt was sticking to his body. He had a shower before coming down. It made dua's nervousness twice.

'Get your self together dua' she chanted in her mind to herself.
She averted her eyes from him and focused on the empty plate lying coldly on the table. Armaan took a seat on the table.

"Dua...dua." armaan said.
"Haaah." She said looking at him.
"I said would you bring me some orange juice." He said.

"Yeah. Orange juice." She said and paraded towards fridge. Taking the bottle out she mentally prepared herself. 'Be strong dua. Be strong. We can do it. Don't let him effect you this much.' She repeated it all over again and again.

She poured the juice in a glass and handed him. She turned back to prepare herself milk and cereals.
Armaan smiled unknowingly at dua who was trying very hard.

Dua took a seat in front of him, avoiding looking at him. She began to eat her breakfast.

"Hmm. Let's leave after breakfast towards ammi and abba." Armaan said. Dua just nodded looking at him.
"I can't wait to see them." He said smiling. Which returned to him.

"Let's go driver." Dua said sitting in the car.
"I am not your driver." He said.
"But technically you are as your driving the car. So it makes you a driver." Dua said in a duh tone.

"Well, I am not." He said.
"Okay.fine. let's go now. Weren't you excited to meet your parents." Dua said.
"No. Wait I forgot something." Armaan said and got out of the car.

Dua just rolled her eyes on him. After a while armaan came back but with a shopping bag. He got many gifts.many. but dua always wonder when ever he brought the gift topic if he bought something for her too.
"Seatbelts dua." He said.
"Hhhm." Dua was lost in her thoughts said.

"Seat.. let me just.." armaan said coming towards her and fastening the seatbelts for her.

Dua's heart stopped beating at the close approximatey of them. Her breath turned heavy and it was easy to notice by armaan.  A smile made it's appearance on his face. It made him happy knowing that he effect her so much. While on the other hand it made dua annoy.

Armaan started the engine and they began to drive off.
Dua gathered herself together soon. 'How much times I have to do this' she asked herself. 'As long as you are stick to him.' She replies to her self.

Soon they arrived to the mr.and mrs.rizvi's home. Both mr. And mrs.rizvi welcomed them whole heartedly.

"Hey. She is my ammi. Stay away from her you ammi thief" armaan said pulling the left hand of mrs.rizvi.
"No. She was your ammi. Now she's mine. We don't need you anymore go away. Shoo" dua said pulling right hand of ammi.
But armaan and dua were fighting for mr.rizvi.

"Tell her ammi whose ammi you are." Armaan said looking at mrs.rizvi.
"There nothing to claim anything mr.armaan rizvi. She's not your ammi. Why don't leave daughter and mother alone at their peace." Dua said glaring at armaan.

"Enough. Is enough. Both of you leave me." Mrs.rizvi said suppressing her laugh and trying her best to look angry.
Both of them pouted looking at mrs.rizvi.

"Dua come in the kitchen. We will make biryani today. I'll need your help." mrs.rizvi said and left for the kitchen.
Dua turned to face armaan showing him his tongue and left. Which only made him chuckle. He kept staring at her her back while she leave.
"What am I gotta do with you dua rizvi." He said to himself.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Next chapter would continue this. Sorry for not making it in one chapter like I was going to. Anyway enjoy it. And don't forget to vote for the chapter.
See you in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.

~4MAY2020