CHAPTER 3 : THE HIJABI GIRL

After offering his magrib prayer like every day and settling loads of work. Armaan left for home.

He was getting ready now in his room. He wore a while plain shirt and black pants. He wore a black jacket on it. He gelled his hair in his signature style. He was not a big fan of perfumes it always end up of him sneezing back to back. Hence he always avoided using it's. He looked handsome. One of that kind of person who don't need to put much efforts and look great.

Armaan never met mr.shah personally he had seen him once or twice in some functions.Not to blame armaan, after his high school he was sent abroad for further studies.

It's been half a year that armaan was back. After completing his education and gaining a lot of experience. He was now working in his father's establishment for him. Trying his best to lead the business more higher.

There was a knock on the door. Armaan turned from the mirror towards the door to see his mother peeking her head from the door. Armaan completely adored her mother. He was only son to his parents. And his mother, mrs.rizvi was one of the coolest mother. But armaan never took an advantage and disobeyed them.

"Armaan are you ready?" asked mrs.rizvi to armaan. Armaan nodded to his mother. Smiling at her. As she came inside.

"Ammi. What's wrong with you. I mean your face. What's wrong with it." Asked armaan.
Mrs.rizvi got panicked listening to armaan. she launched herself in front of the mirror. She could be skin conscious sometimes.

"What do you mean what's wrong with my face." She examined her face which had nothing wrong with it, for few time and was still confused.
"Nothing's there. what wrong then."said mrs.rizvi still confused about everything.

Armaan chuckled at her mother and made an annoyed face as he said. "The wrong is that you look young day by day. If that's case then people will think you're my sister and not my mother. "
"Yah ALLAH Almighty. you... you made me all worried. Stupid boy" said mrs.rizvi slapping armaan's arm. And armaan instantly began to rub it in pain yet laughing.

Armaan loved his family. His family has always given him the best moral values. He was taught to respect women. Be kind and humble. Even if he lived in abroad for a quiet good time. He knowed what's wrong and haram and what's right and halal for him.

"If you both son and mother have finished with the talking, then let's leave now" said Mr.rizvi appearing in the room. Buttoning the jacket.

Armaan leaned in to his mother's ear to say "And Here comes the old man." mrs.rizvi slapped armaan's arm again.

~~~~~~

"Abba stop singing please. Please" said armaan from the front seat.
Mr.rizvi was singing an old song dedicating it to mrs.rizvi. which annoyed armaan.
"Armaan you are such a boring person. When I was yours age I wasn't like you. Learn from your elders armaan" Said mr.rizvi was in a great mood. Maybe the beauty of his wife lead him to a good spirit.

"Abba you are literally flirting with my mother. That too in front of me. And asking me to learn from you" said an annoyed armaan.
"Armaan you are just jealous" said mr.rizvi.

"Why would I get jealous. I already know ammi loves me more then you."said armaan confidently.
Mr.rizvi laughed on armaan and said "keep fooling yourself and that's not you are jealous about. You have no one to flirt with." Mr.rizvi said in duh tone.

"Abba what do you mean...." armaan was cut offed by mrs.rizvi.
"Okay enough with the fight's. Any ways armaan soon is gonna have someone special with him too...sooner or later." She said.

Armaan's face was now pulled into shades of red. His parents had no limits when it comes to pulling leg of their son. Specially when they where secretly looking for a good spouse for their son. They where just lifting his mood.