PROMOTION.

MAKE ME YOUR'S.

                  MAKE ME YOUR'S

MAKE ME YOUR'S is the story of two cousin Haniya khan and rizwan khan.
Rizwan is son of haniya's uncle. Brother of her father.
Rizwan was always unknown from his mother's love. The only mother figure to him was his choti ammi that is haniya's mother.

Haniya free loving and carefree girl. Whose is in love with rizwan since she was born. Rizwan khan a naughty and passed guy whose greatest weakness and strength is haniya khan.

Both were having a great life until an unimaginable event occurs in their life. Which tore apart the future of them which was destined to be together. They both exit each other's life.

They completed change them self. Haniya was no more carefree and loving as her shoulders were burdened with responsibility of her family. The old happy girl was now the man of his family.
Rizwan who was know for his free nature and naughtiness was now the mr.rude and arrogant. He completely changed himself. He never trusts anyone easily.

But what happen when fate brings them together. When they stood face to face after a long time being apart. Would they be happy about the reunion.
Would they forgive their past for the sake of their future or would they be desperate  for their revenge.

Help haniya and rizwan in their journey.

A/N:
Chapter's are out so go check  it out. You'll found it on my profile.
The_busy_writer_me.
I really hope you'll give this book a chance.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.

~26MAY2020