CHAPTER 46

(A/N: Salaam reader's. Before you go ahead. Hear me out. This chapter was  very hard for me to write/type whatever. No I'm  not asking for vote or support. I am just feeling emotional. I don't want to end this book But sadly soon all this is gonna end. You are very close to the end.)

DUA'S POV:

I climbed down the staircase. Half a way I saw ayesha sitting on the couch, so relaxed and comfortable. It made me worried and uncomfortable.
"What is it that you want ayesha." I asked her as I stood in front of her with my hands folded on my chest. I was maintaining my posture.

She gave me an evil laugh. Though how much hard I pretend I wasn't freaking but I was failing badly.
"We have a long conversation to make sister." She said emphasizing the word sister. She stood up to face me. She kept her hand on my shoulder. While I winced at her touch.
"Come to the point ayesha." I said bluntly. I was really tired of all the drama. Now. I wasn't letting her create one in my home too.

She laughed at me again. She used both of her hands and made me sit on the couch. The same place where she was sitting. What exactly is she upto. I could easily see something cooking in that head of her. Something which is completely inedible for me.

She looked a little up probably wondering something. She began to walk to and fro. But slowly. After a while she began to speak.
"Do you remmber when my mom along with me came for in for the first time to the house. You're mother was there too." She said but I decided not to respond. Why is she scratching the long forgotten wounds. And I do remmber that day. Worst day in my and my ammi's life.

She looked for a while for my response when she didn't she began her speech again.
"Of course you remmber. Then you might also remmber that same day your mother left along with you" she said still walking to and fro with her hands behind her as if she is walking in a garden.
"Do you ever wonder why you're mother left." She asked now looking at me.

"No one would ever like to be with a person who is cheating on you." I said. Flashback were running in my head. Yelling of ammi. Me crying. Baba with ayesha's mother. At that time I didn't knew what happened why my ammi was crying. But I do remmber that day.

"Well. You are right but you what I think and what actually the reason was that your ammi left." She said still walking in her imaginary garden.
"Because she didn't wanted to step in between two people who immensely love each other." She said clapping her hands together. Does what ever she's saying matters now. It's all in past and half of the people of the story are even dead now.

She looked at me for my reaction but all I deed was turn my face away from her. Who really wants to look at her. Why is she talking about my ammi. What she has to do with her. And why now.
"Don't test my patience ayesha. Come to the point" I said still not looking at her. She better comes to the point.

"You know some times. I really think about our lives. I mean mines, yours and armaan's." She said and I looked at her. He has nothing to do with this.
"It's funny how our lives are same as our parents." She said charmingly. But it made each cell of my body go mad at her. I couldn't had much sanity to take her shit in.

"What the hell ayesha. Are you out of your mind." I almost yelled as I got up from my place and hold her arm tightly to make her know how piss off I am. From the little corner I saw the maid watching it. It was taking everything from me not to push her out of my home.

"You are just like your mother dua" she said releasing her arm from my grip.
"Just think about what I am saying dua. Just think." She said calmly making a chill run down my spine.

She created a distance in between us.
"What they say. History repeat itself. You must not getting me. Let me elaborate it to you." She said. I watched her in disbelief. There's no way our lives are same. There's no way history would repeat itself.