CHAPTER 31 : DON'T LEAVE

"Dua...oh my dear dua. You can't hide from me. I'll get you. Like everytime I did..." Said a deep voice.

Dua was hiding under the table. Apparently she looked alone in this old shabby abandoned house.

She was scared anlone and helpless. She felt someone's feet very close. She tight pressed her hands on her mouth. In order to cover her and not making any sound.

"Oh dua...my dua. See I am hear for you." He said and stopped just in front of the table. The same table under which dua was hiding. Exactly where she was hiding.

Dua was unable to move. She was all frozen on her place. The feets moved around to and fro. Left and right. Left and right. Few feets s close to dua and few feets apart. Dua closed her eyes. As waves of panic attacks went through her.

Suddenly the foot steps stopped, she looked up to see. But the person was already smiling at her. Crouched to her level.

She screamed and got out from under the table. She began to run. Her feets were getting heavy and heavy by each second. Like she was walking on moon.

But still she kept running away from all.To an escape. But she stopped when she saw ayesha in front of her out of no where. She was standing in front of her with a gun pointing at dua. Dua froze again. Ayesha walked towards her with the gun still pointing at her. Dua was now at her gun point. Dua wanted to scream. But her lips where like stuck. Her voice was gone.

Ayesha gave dua an evil laugh. "You bi**h you are gone for good... For... Forever now." She said and fired a bullet at her.

Dua did tried to scream as she saw blood around her. But it wasn't from her. It wasn't her blood.

She looked behind her to see the source of the blood coming from him...

From armaan....

His body was completely frozen and lifeless. Lying pale on the ground as his eyes kept sealed... as he looked dead...

Dua kept on screaming. Just screaming. No voices came out yet screaming...
"No. No. Please. Armaan." Came a voice less dua...

DUA'S POV:

I screamed. A loud banging sound came, I looked up to the source to see armaan rushing towards me. He held me in his arms. Where as I began to muffle a cry on his chest. Everything happened too quick. In a flash.

"It's okay it's just a dream. It's okay. I got you. Dua. Relax." I heard armaan's soothing voice. It calmed my racing heart. Armaan continued soothing me. I tightened my hold onto him. I don't wanted to leave him. He somehow comforts me. I lifted my head to see him. He eyes was showing strong affection for me. He kept his hands on my cheeks and with his thumb he wiped my tears.

Spark ran all through me with his simple and soft touch. Something I never felt in my entire life.

"It is because of the horror movie. I.. why didn't you told me before... I am sorry. Baby." He looked frustrated and I just kept looking at him in admiration.

"I shouldn't had forced you to." He said looking directly in my eyes.
He crushed me again in his arms tightly. I didn't say anything. Not because I didn't wanted to but because I didn't wanted to say anything and ruin it. The moment.

There was something in this moment. That made me realized something. Which was a until yesterday a cloud of thought. But today that cloud was filled with trust and it rained itself upon me. I tightened my grip on him.

There's no way that I would I agree on staying away from it. Away from him. Though a day would come when he would leave for someone else. But until then I want him. Completely. I wanted him. I want you armaan even though you leave me. Because. Because....

I am in love with you.

Yes armaan. I am. I'll do my best for you. I won't let myself to push away from you. I won't I promise. You are the one. I may not be your first choice but your are mine. First and the last choice. I'll only be yours armaan. Only be yours. May we not be made for each other. But I am dam sure one day will be.

Time passed and I was still in his arms for like 30 minutes or something. I didn't wanted to leave him but still I had to.

"Armaan." I said loosing my self from his grip. " I am okay now." I said wiping my face though there were no tears.
"You sure." He asked me, I just nodded.
"Okay. Then I think you should sleep back. I'll recite Ayat al kursi for you." He said I lay back.

He pulled up the sheets on to me. I could see his lips moving. Murmuring the kursi. He took a seat beside me on the bed. I just kept looking at his face.
"I'll leave when you sleep." He said. But I gave him no response.

"Close your eyes." He said tugging a hair stand behind my ears. And I blinked my eyes. Words were on the tip of my tongue. Exactly at the tip. But they didn't came out.

I closed my eyes. I was hating my self. Please speak up. Say him that you're sorry. Say him that you want him. Say him that you love him dua. For Allah sake say. Please.
"Armaan." I said. His response was in "hmmm".
Say dua you love him. Say that he successfully had crashed down your wall. Say it.

"Don't leave." Was only thing that came out.
"I won't." He replied. I closed my eyes again.
I felt him his caressing my face. If it wasn't the sleep I would have melted under it.

Please don't leave armaan. Please.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Your favorite person here. Probably not. Anyway another chapter here. I hope you like it. Yes. Finally dua had cleared up her feelings for armman. Stay tuned to see what would be next day when she woke up.
Don't forget to vote for the chapter. You could do that by hitting the star at the corner of the screen.
Keep reading reader's see you in the next chapter.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.
~30APRIL2020

*@the_busy_writer_me is my IG handle if your curious about update and how my medical life is going on do make sure you follow me.