CHAPTER 32 : A DAY WITH NO ARMAAN

Dua was still sleeping peacfully until her phone began to make sounds. She began to wake up slowly. She rubbed her eyes with her palms. She looked beside her for armman but he wasn't there. She shot up on the bed. She felt sad and missed armaan.

She wanted to open the curtain to let in the sunshine. And she did. She went to his room to search armaan but he wasn't there. Did he really went for work but it was a weekend. She went and called the office. But no one picked it up.

Her mind began to go through her most unwanted thoughts. She began to get worry.  Did he left for the work she thought but no it was Sunday. She had  searched for him whole house already.

She wanted to ask the maid but they never arrive this soon. She was being frustrated.

'Did he left me for... her... no possibly not cause he..he said said last night he won't leave me.. then why. What was the reason that he suddenly left.'

Dua uttered getting emotional to herself. She was in armaan's room currently. But when an idea popped her she ran to her room. 'Maybe I should call him instead. I am such a dumb' She wondered.

She began walking towards her phone but she stopped when she saw something below the lamp on her study table. her gaze fell on a paper beside her. She took it in her hands.

Hey. You must be wondering where I am. Actually something came up from office work and it was urgent. So I had to left for Japan for a while. I don't know when will I return. And don't get worried if you couldn't call me. But I'll text you if I could. Till then take care.

                                                    -Armaan.

Dua groaned in frustration. 'And I am the most dumbest person in the entire world. Even universe.' She thought to her self. Maybe she was too desperate for him.

'Wait a minute. Why would he leave a note when probably he could text me. Or hell even wake me up before leaving. At least I would have said goodbye to him.' She said to herself and began scanning the paper again and again.

'This handwriting seems familiar' she said.

A frown appeared on her face as she realized why the handwriting was familiar. 'It was armaan. It was him. Uff. Allah. Might that be the reason he left a note. Armaan rizvi I am gonna get you back for this.' She said to herself as she felt embarrassed.

She didn't remember anything clear about that day yet. One thing she knew some one did help. And that someone was none other then armaan himself. And now dua and knowledge of it.

The rest of the day was her missing her latest obsession. Armaan.

Mrs.rizvi had arrived back to Bangalore along with mr.rizvi as their
shehnaaz amma fooled the death and was stable now. Allhamdullilah. She had called dua and made her known.

She was currently laying on the bed  after offering her magrib salah. She began to wonder again. It was first time that armaan had left for a while and it left her so sad.

She wanted to stay with him as long as she could but today's incident made her doubt her. She wanted to be strong but she knew she would break down seconds later he left beside her.

Though armaan never said anything to dua nor he never confessed to her but still she had strong felling that what she felt was just a one side thing. Her guts always were always right but she was still in doubt.

After the nightmare itself she had realized she had fallen for armman. She didn't regretted it a bit. No. She wanted to be with him. In his thick and thin. In his health and sickness.

She wanted her to be his. She wanted to be the biggest rock in his life. She wanted to be his biggest support in his life. And she wanted him to be the same for him to. But after today's incident  could she really survive without him. When he leaves her for ever. A tear left dua's eyes as she kept on thinking. Ya Allah please let him never leave me. And her wish was granted.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Another chapter here. So I have hinted it but still who ever think why armaan left a note just like dua was then let me enlighten you. He wanted to let her know it was him the stranger who once upon a time saved her.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you do please vote for the chapter. By hitting the tiny star at the corner of your screen.
See you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.
 ~1MAY2020