CHAPTER 43

A big shout out toShristiSingh406 for being amazing. Thankyou for your precious vote. I am really thankful to for your support.
❤❤.

A/N: guy's don't sue for this chapter.

AYESHA'S POV:

I came running to my room.
"Dua. Dua. Dua. You b**ch. You I'll kill you. What I ever do to..." I yelled loudly.
I threw all the stuffs on the dresser.
"F**k you b**ch. F**k you. F**k you. I hate you b**ch. I hate you." I threw the vase down. I watched it break down into thousands pieces. It was so much like me. My state was so much similar to it. Broken down into thousands of pieces. I looked up at my hand who was bleeding due to clutching the vast tightly. But the pain was no where compared to my anger.

"Even that ahsaan failed to kill. And now I have to cover up for that ba**ard now. I have to stuff his mouth  with so much money. And that was not enough I had to under ground him. Why because of you dua. I am not gonna spare you."
I was mad out of the range. I slowly walked some of the broken pieces hurt my leg but I didn't care. I took a seat on my bed and clutched the pillow in my arms making the white pillow go red with my blood. I was shaking with anger I beign to pull my hair out of my scalp.

Armaan. I thought he wouldn't like dua and would end up with her. But instead you....you..
I remembered that day when I saw them in their room.
I cannot forget how she was sucking his face. I cannot. It was supposed to be me. But you and your plan. You took what was mine. Do you think I am gonna let you slip away that easily. Then you are a fool. Just wait and watch miss.dua." I said.

"Not only that dua you took armaan away but also  my mom away and now... now my baba too. Since the day you left after your marriage. My own baba has changed. He couldn't hear anything inappropriate about you dua. He have changed. He couldn't see me. His princess. He is blind by your love now. He didn't see you all these years but now your all he could see. He promised he would give me armaan back. But instead he offered you in front of them.

I should have killed you before you got married to armaan. It was so hard to see you getting married with him. Armaan should have been mine. He was perfect for me. Rich, handsome and smart. We looked like match made in haven but you. You dua shah. You. ... no or should I saw dua rizvi.

You won't be able to be with armaan anymore now. Because I have now my master plan ready for you b**ch. I make you cry blood. And my poor armaan. You'll be mine once and forever.

I began to laugh and picked up my phone and dialed lawyers phone.

"Hello. I am ayesha rizvi speaking." I said .
"Yes. Hello ma'am." The voice over phone said.
"Are the divorce papers of armaan rizvi and dua rizvi ready." I said.

A/N: like I said don't sue me.
Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. I didn't knew that I was going to write ayesha's point of view but I eventually did. You must know things. I guess.
Anyway thank's for reading again.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.