1 (IH + IB)

"Angel?!" Yelled Crowley as he sauntered into Aziraphale's bookshop (otherwise known as his personal library, since he had never planned (and would never plan) to sell any books). His footsteps echoed between shelves, and the books shuddered in fear of the demon.

However, Aziraphale was proven pleased to see his friend when he replied;
"Ah, Crowley." endearingly, along with his mood noticeably picking up as a smile coated his face like icing on a cake. He had always thought it strange the way that everyone except him seemed to hate Crowley, or be terrified of him. He, despite Heaven's possible punishment for it, loved Crowley. Too much. He would deny it, of course, even if he knew that Crowley felt the same. Well, actually, he did know that Crowley felt the same, because, obviously, angels can sense love, and he sensed endless buckets full of love from Crowley for him. But he kept quiet since (1) it would ruin their friendship, (2) they couldn't do anything about it and (3) Crowley would be more embarrassed than if Aziraphale had just miracled his clothes off and put him in front of a crowd (now wouldn't that be something...).

"Angel, there you are, just thought I'd say hi." He explained confidently, though inside he knew that he couldn't just keep stopping by to 'say hi' or 'just cuz I was bored' or 'do you want some lunch?' without raising suspicions, however he knew that that third one would always go down well.
"Oh," Aziraphale answered, sensing that Crowley just wanted to be around him, which seemed to be happening more and more recently, not that it was a problem. "I am actually expecting a visit from 'upstairs' not too long from now." He added, guilty upon sensing the unbearable disappointment coming from his friend. "You can come back later," he suggested hopefully, which brought back the smile on Crowley's face which was reserved specially for him.

Unfortunately, it was just that moment when Gabriel decided to materialise and enter the shop. "Aziraphale," he greeted in that 'friendly but not friendly workplace' way which he seemed to have picked up in the mid twentieth century. "Why exactly is there a demon in here?" He asked as if Crowley were some sort of untamed wild animal (which I suppose he is in truth but it still hurt Crowley a bit). They stayed silent, reminding Gabriel that they were now on 'their' side officially. "Right," he continued, as he was about to explain something (probably something boring) Aziraphale cut in.

"Why are you here, I thought it was clear that there was to be no more bothering of me and Crowley." He said confidently, with angelic threat, challenging him.
"Actually, I was going to ask a question about something to do with your relationship with Crowley but if you're going to be like 'that' I'll just leave." And with that, he vanished. It was fairly amusing the way that Crowley blushed hotly next to him at the mention of 'relationship' but he was also distracted at his former boss's behaviour.

"That was rather strange..." he announced, very helpfully. He got an 'mm' in agreement.
"Anyway angel," started Crowley, who didn't really care about Gabriel and had decided to let it slip. Vaguely he finished his sentence; "do you wanna have some lunch or go for a walk...?"
"I was hoping you might ask that." Stated Aziraphale, smiling at the thought of food, and forgetting about Gabriel for the time being. "Though, I thought it could be nice to go back to St James's Park, where we used to meet? For old times sake."
"Yeah, sure." Was his reply, in a seemingly not-caring way, at least that's what he hoped, "how about a picnic?" Crowley suggested. Aziraphale nodded modestly, although his thoughts were racing with the idea of food again.

~~
"Would you pass me the jam please Crowley?" Aziraphale politely requested, he had never felt for jam the same way that some humans do, but decided to give it another try. The sun was warming to feel on their skin, but not too hot. For once, it was actually a warm summers evening (in England!), without miracles of any kind.

Although they were here for 'old time's sake' the angel and the demon were not sitting on their usual bench; in fact, they were sitting on a section of grass on a white blanket/sheet Aziraphale had for some reason, and could see the bench. Crowley had used half the jam on one piece of bread already, but Aziraphale pretended not to notice knowing that if he brought it up, the conversation would lead to the subject of his liking of crepes. Instead, Aziraphale just returned the jam and finished his scone, watching with a raised eyebrow as Crowley emptied the rest of the contents in the jar with a spoon and his tongue.

Then he noticed something.

He was just looking around out of interest for their surroundings when it caught his eye.
Gabriel was there. Sitting down on the bench where he had met Crowley countless times. It was odd, made odder by the fact Gabriel had no idea that they were there.

"Crowley," he asked his friends attention from the jar, "look over there." He pointed.
"Is that?" Crowley started, not bothering to finish,
"I do think it is." By now, Gabriel was sat down facing away from them, to their good luck. Gabriel seemed nervous, and was looking around anxiously (missing Aziraphale and Crowley by what could only be complete miracle - that would be a tricky one to explain later, they both thought).

Fortunately, their curiosity was soon fulfilled, since it was replaced by by utter speechlessness and confusion.

Beelzebub sparked into existence, and sat down on the bench next to Gabriel.
"Whaaat?" Asked Crowley, failing to hide his confusion, subconsciously letting his outward 'cool' appearance disappear. The two couldn't hear what conversation was taking place; whether it was something to do with Heaven/Hell work or more casual. They would have killed to know what it was, but thought it better not to use any more miracles for fear of their former bosses checking what they had been doing. Then Beelzebub leaned towards Gabriel, Gabriel did likewise and they kissed.

The picnic promptly vanished along with Aziraphale and Crowley. Their minds could not process what had just happened, even less so in silence, they had to talk to each other about it and there was very little chance they would be able to do it subtly enough for their former bosses not to hear.

A/N
Any requests? Pls point out any spelling/grammar mistakes.
Thxxxxx so much for reading this (Word count: 1124)