40 (IB)

Beelzebub had managed to find an excuse to meet Gabriel on Earth, and now, here they were, on Earth, meeting with Gabriel. They were in a hot country somewhere, they didn't care where, and were on a beach, with an ice cream. It was hot, and they could feel the sun on the back of their neck.

They were both sitting on the sand, with nothing like a towel to sit on which meant they both had sand all over their clothes now. It didn't matter, it would only take a quick miracle for the sand the vanish. The sand was warm to touch, and Beelzebub had been fiddling with the fine grains while they talked.

It was nice. No one was going to interrupt them here. The waves of the sea were loud, and the pair watched them for a while. Some of the humans seemed obsessed with going into them, but they looked like they were probably cold. Apparently the ocean was also salty, so the angel and demon didn't want to try that either in case they accidentally got some in their mouths. For now, their mouths were happy with the ice cream.

Beelzebub was considering eating ice cream more often. Gabriel was wondering how humans could voluntarily eat something so sickeningly sweet.

People walked by, some glancing suspiciously at the contrast in looks between the angel and demon. Beelzebub was wearing their normal clothes whereas Gabriel was wearing a white T-shirt with his normal trousers. They were polar opposites. Demon and angel. How could it be that they were actually so perfectly made for each other?

He sat up a bit more, once he and Beelzebub had finished their ice creams, and turned to face them.

"What?" They asked suspiciously, not moving.

"Nothing." Gabriel said innocently.

"It's not nothing." Beelzebub said, sitting up more. Gabriel pulled them into a kiss once they reached his sort of hight. "Is that it?" They asked, still suspicious, once they had pulled away.

"Did you not like it?" Gabriel asked sarcastically.

Beelzebub grinned. "Course I did." They said, before lying back down.

Gabriel did the same, and put his arm around the Lord of Flies. He liked Beelzebub. He loved Beelzebub. He thought they felt the same, but knew they would never say it. They were a demon, and weren't good with the whole 'showing/sharing emotions' thing. He knew they loved him too, though, and he knew they knew he loved them. He hoped so anyway.

"I love you, you do know that don't you?" He said, casually. He knew it would make Beelzebub uncomfortable, but they nodded, slowly, and he smiled.

He kissed them on the head. "Good." He simply stated, and, although he couldn't see their face, he knew they would be blushing.

A/N
It's quite short but thanks for reading. If you have any requests, please send them. (Word count: 487)