28 (IB)

Beelzebub had been able to get a meeting with Gabriel, which was a rare but treasured event. The time had gone too quickly, and they wished it had been in Hell instead because time goes slower in Hell. Beelzebub found themselves incredibly disappointed when they had to leave, but that was no surprise. They briefly kissed goodbye, and the demon left without a word, not daring to speak knowing the words would come out as weak.

They just sighed and made their way down back to the dank hallways of Hell to get on with their work.

~a few hours later~
Knock knock, "come in" Beelzebub called. Dagon entered, "what is it?" they asked in a typical way.

"Just a bit more paperwork." Dagon simply stated, dumping a pile of messy paper next to them. They sighed, predictably. "Annoying in't it."

"Yup" Beelzebub said. Any conversation was a nice distraction from the work.

"Where's the fly?" Dagon asked

"What?" Beelzebub was confused, as you would expect. "What do you mean?" They repeated.

"Your fly." They repeated, as if it was obvious.

"What fly-" then it clicked, and they reached their hand to their head suddenly, realisation spilling through them. The fly that was always on their head was gone. "Shit."

"Lost it?" Dagon asked.

"No... just left it somewhere." They exclaimed.

"That's kind of the point of lost."

"No, I know where I've left it."

"Where? I'll get it for you."

"No, I'll get it." Beelzebub said, "leave now."

"Ok." Dagon left. Ohshitohshitohshit. That was annoying.

~up in Heaven~
Gabriel was sitting in his office, thinking about Beelzebub. Uriel came in.

"Hello Gabriel." He greeted.

"Yes, hi." He replied, coming out of his daze reluctantly.

"What the fuck" they suddenly screamed out.

"What is it?" Gabriel asked, suddenly alert.

"Why is Beelzebub's fly here?" They asked.

"Oh," Gabriel realised, and picked up the fly, inspecting it. Uriel pulled a face, "what?"

"It's disgusting."

"It is not disgusting. It's just a fly."

"Yeah but it's Beelzebub's"

"So what?" Gabriel started getting defensive without meaning to. He didn't want people saying bad things about Beelzebub.

"Nothing, anyway, do you want me to give it back to her?"

"Them." Gabriel corrected, "and no I'll return it myself thanks." Uriel left. He hated him right now.

~in the main entrance room to Heaven and Hell, by the escalators~
"Thanks." Beelzebub said.

"It's fine." Gabriel replied. They looked around briefly to check no one was watching before exchanging a small kiss. Then they parted and left, returning to their sides.

A/N
It's not the best but oh well I need to go to bed now so yeah... anyway thanks for reading this. I might do some more fluff tomorrow, but if anyone has any requests I'll do them. (Word count: 467)