Chapter 1

Sofia's POV

"Do I have to mom?," I asked with a frown on my face.

"Sofia, it doesn't mean you have to be wedded right away," My mom moved closer to me and tried to comfort me.

"But mom I-," I was cut off. "I know it's hard, but you have to think about your future, we just want to make sure that you won't be lonely when the time comes." My mom hugged me.

"Do you understand?" Miranda lifted Sofia's face and smiled at her. "I understand." My mom hugged me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"Now come on, be ready for your party tonight." My mom lets go of me.

She walks toward the door, before she could reach the door knob I asked. " Does he have to be a prince ?." "You can choose anyone you like, just make sure he's the one," She twisted the knob and walked out the door gracefully like any queen would be.

I sighed and enjoyed the silence for a few seconds. "Hey princess, what's up?," I looked at the window and saw clover jumping towards me.

"It's nothing, just princess stuff," I said and went to my closet to choose a dress for tonight.

"Come on princess, tell me, it's like I can tell a person about it," I heard Clover chewing and I knew he brought a few berries with him.

"Well, it's about me being a grown up," I paused and sighed.

"Mhm?," Clover said while chewing his food. "My mom said I need to find a suitor," I frowned.

"What's so wrong about that?," Clover asked and I heard him licking his paws. "Nothing, it's just I don't think I'm ready."

"But Sofia, you had adventures that you've never been sure of, no one asked you if you were ready for those adventures."

"I know but," I walked out the closet and faced Clover. "Princess, you're gonna be alright, like I said even though there's some adventures that you weren't ready for do you know the great thing that you did?," He asked me and I shook my head.

"You faced them with a strong will to succeed and you did. Just think of this as another one of those adventures, but you just have to face this adventure with a certain someone." He said and jumped to my arms.

"You're right, thank you Clover, I don't know what I would do without you," I hugged him and gained back my confidence.

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard. "Come in," I said and Baileywick came in.

"Princess Sofia, Prince Hugo just stopped by and dropped a package for you," he signaled the maids to come in.

They were carrying a box. "He said there's a card for you inside."

"Thank you Baileywick," I said. He bowed and walked out the door with the maids following him from behind.

"What is it?," Clover looked at me waiting for an answer. "I don't know." I walked to the package and opened it.

I saw the card Baileywick was taking about and it read.

"Sofia, I was hoping you'll wear this tonight. I also hope this won't turn too many heads.

See you tonight

-Hugo"

I

took of the paper cover and it shocked me. I took out the dress to get a better view.

" Wow, it's so beautiful." It was a long purple dress that had beautiful details.

"How about you try it on, instead of just looking at it?," Clover said and I snapped out to reality once again

"Oh yes, of course," I put went into my closet and put on the dress.

I went out and showed it to clover. "You look beautiful princess, like a fresh baked pie," Clover said and I smiled at his compliment.

I giggled at his comment and looked at the dress .

I loved the dress, it hugs my waist perfectly and plus it's my favorite color. Hugo really knows me.

I was really frustrated that I had nothing special to wear on such a special day, luckily Hugo came through.

I took the dress off, so it won't get dirty when I wear it later and I wore my everyday dress.

"Clover can I leave you, I just want to help with the party and everything," I asked Clover and he nodded.

I came out the door and I was surprised with Amber's apperance.

"Sofia, you have to help me," she said and. I raised my brow.

"With what?"

"Come with me," she took my hand and completely took me away.

_____________________________

I would update this every week