Chapter 2-California here I come

As we were driving I saw all of my memories leaving behind. New York was my home, where I had my family and friends, now I have no home. It took us an hour to reach the airport, but it wasn't the normal airport it was a private airport. Damn my brothers are rich. We had flight attendants take my box that I had my stuff in the private jet. My eyes started tearing up and little droplet fell down but I quickly wiped it. The jet was really nice. I haven't talked to any of the boys since I sat in the car. It was very awkward. I decided sit in the first chair. I took out my phone and sent Jenna one more text, it was so hard to say goodbye to her but I know I'll see her soon. As I sat down a nice flight attendant came over

"Hi, would you like anything to drink?" She said

"Umm could I just get a coke"

"Sure I'll bring it when we are in the air" she said

"Ok"

I took out my phone and put my airpods in. I listened to my music, and went through Snapchat. My one year ago memories popped up and it was me with my friends at a party. That party was something, all I remember I woke up the next morning with a really bad hangover. I felt someone hover over me and turned around to see Andrew.

"Um hi?" I said

"So you like to party" he said and got everyone attention

"Um yeah I guess" I said kinda confident

"Yeah we're gonna need to talk about that when we get to LA " Aidan said

I put my AirPod in and continued checking my memories. I already miss this so much. A stray tear fell down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away. We finally started taking off and I looked over at the window because I love takeoff and landing. Now I was in the air, New York is gone just like that.

"Here you go sweetheart" the flight attendant said

"Thank you" I said nicely

I started watching a movie, and drinking coke, I finished the coke and started getting hungry. I realized I haven't eaten for a while.

"Um excuse me, is there any snacks or meals on this plane?" I asked

"Yes of course, here is a menu of things to choose from" she said while handing me a menu.

On the menu there were fancy dishes but I ended up getting French fries and chicken tenders.

"I'll take French fries and chicken tenders" I said handing her the menu

I started feeling tired, and next thing you I was asleep. I felt someone giving me blanket but I didn't see who. I ended up sleeping for the majority of the flight. I woke up with 1 and 30 minutes left.

"Here you are, I didn't want to wake you up" the flight attendant said.

"Thank you" I said

I ate my food, and checked the time, it was also 9:30pm LA time so that means 12:30 in New York. We started landing and wow the city looked pretty at night. We landed and now off to my new life.

I stepped out of the jet, and saw 4 expensive cars. 1 blue Lamborghini, 1 red Ferrari, 1 black Bugatti, and a dark blue rolls-Royce. I fell madly in love with the red Ferrari and always wanted to drive one.

"Alexis you're coming with me" Aidan said

I walked to his rolls-Royce which was really nice, but the Ferrari will always have my heart.

"So I know it is going to take time for you to adjust so take as long as you need" he said

"thanks." I said shocked

He turned on the radio and my favorite artist was on. We started jamming out and I felt a bit connected to Aidan. He was shocked I listen to this type of music but we both enjoyed it. Halfway through the ride he turned down the music.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. She was my also my mother but your knew her and loved her longer." He said is a sad tone

"Thanks, it is hard but I will get through this" I said sad.

He turned the radio back on and continued to jamming out.

20 minutes later we reached the house, no let me rephrase it. We reach a mansion. There was a security guard at the gate, I wondered why they needed an actual guard there. I mean I could get used to this. I got out of the car and stood outside the giant doors. This is my new life, I had butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous yet excited.

 I was nervous yet excited

This is the house

A/n I hope y'all liked this chapter, it is a bit shorter than the first one but I am trying to separate it by different ideas throughout the story. Idk how to explain it but since I have school again it will be a little tough but I can manage. Also sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes.