Chapter 50-In the medicine cabinet

"She's not the same" Ryan said

"Of course she's not the same, she's grounded she will get used to it" Aidan said

"Don't you think you were too hard on her, we did forget her birthday. We took everything away even her new gifts. You took away basketball, the only thing she has left" Ryan said

"We've been over this, this will teach her not do to that again. She doesn't deserve anything after that chaos" Aidan said

I covered my mouth trying not to let the sobs out. I quietly went back to my room.

I felt numb, nothing was left for me. I went back to bed and it that was my routine. Wake up start my school work, talk to jenna for 5-10 minutes skip dinner, go downstairs at midnight and eat upstairs. My brothers would come in and tell me to come down for breakfast or lunch or dinner. I would ignore them. They eventually stopped asking. I was numb most of the time. I didn't feel anything anymore. At first when dr O'Shea came for physical therapy I was happy since I wasn't in my room cooped up, but it got boring and I couldn't even do anything, just the basic stretching and using the foot. We did some basketball foot exercise but then he stopped so Aidan most likely told him no basketball.

After 1 week I gave up on physical therapy. I didn't even bother going, my brothers kept forcing me but I didn't get up. They gave up on me.

Ryan's p.o.v

Lexi still wouldn't come down to eat with us anymore. We knew she wouldn't come downstairs so we gave up trying. She started her physical therapy at home and quite after a week.

"Aidan she needs to get out, she hasn't left that room in 2 weeks" I said to Ryan

"She's fine, she isn't messing up." Aidan said

"AIDAN she is becoming depressed, can't you see that" I shouted

"She is not, she's fine. Just because she doesn't want to talk to us, doesn't mean anything. She's keeping out of trouble." Aidan responded

He's so fucking dumb

"You're so fucking dumb, she's fucking depressed. She needs to get out and talk to someone" I said

"Do you want to be grounded just like Lexi" he said

I sighed and left.

I went upstairs passing by her room and heard sniffling. She was crying again, Aidan told us to back off and let her be. I sighed and walked away.

I saw the backstage passes in my room for her birthday and saw there was one tomorrow. It was Harry styles.

I went to her room and knocked on the door and went in.

"Hey Lexi, I know your grounded but wanna go see Harry styles tomorrow" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

Instead she ignored it and pulled her covers over her head.

I sighed and left, she's too deep in.

Lexi's p.o.v

Ryan came into my room

"Hey Lexi, I know your grounded but want to go see Harry styles tomorrow" he asked

I felt numb, nothing changed.

I pulled my covers over my head. He sighed and left. After a bit I went downstairs. I grabbed some food, and finished it. i opened the medicine cabinet and there it was.

My pills.

I felt so alone, and the only thing left was that. I grabbed the pills and went upstairs. I grabbed my card and went into the bathroom. I crushed it up and snorted it.