Chapter 12- Shit alexis whats wrong with your foot

They all come rushing towards me, staring at one thing.

My foot.

I guess when I tripped on the stairs my shoe came off and they saw the bandage but not the actual foot.

"Shit Lexi, are you ok? Andrew asked

"Yeah, I tripped on the stairs I'm fine" I replied with a fake smile. Oh did I mention my foot was in excruciating pain after falling.

I try getting up but immediately regretted it and fell. Luckily Ryan caught me. To think he didn't care about me

"Lexi, are you ok?" Jaden asked me this time

"Yeah" I replied

"No you're not so stop lying" Ryan snapped at me

They can't find out, I already feel like a burden half the time, and I can't go to a hospital.

"Where does it hurt" Aidan said

"I said nowhere, I'm fine for god sake" I said snapping at him. Shit I'm in more trouble

"Drop the attitude Alexis Valentino Whitmore" he said glaring at me. Wow he used my full name and why did he use Valentino that was their last name.

"Now I'm not gonna ask again, where does it hurt" he said in a serious tone, but his face was stone cold. Deadly lets say.

"I'm fine" I said more gentle so he wouldn't snap at me again.

"If you don't tell us Lexi, then we are just going to find the spot that hurts" Andrew came to and said. He is gentle, and his face has a sincere look.

"You guys, listen to me I'm fine" I said holding back the pain. I'm good at lying but I don't know if they can see my lie.

Aidan gave them a look and next thing you know I'm being picked up my Ryan over his shoulder.

"Let me go, you annoying ass" I semi screamed

I kept banging on his back kicking and hitting trying get out. I knew I was acting like a little kid, but I don't want them to know, because they'll go psycho mode.

Eventually we got to the couch and he put me down. I tried running but they just pushed me back. I kept flailing my arms and legs trying to get out.

"Hold her down so she doesn't keep flailing" Aidan said to them.

I know I should just tell them but first of all they go psycho, second of all I don't want to feel like a burden to them. Third of all they might not let me play basketball after this injury.

Jaden held my arms, and Ryan held my legs.

"Do you want me or Aidan to check" Andrew asked.

I knew Andrew is more gentle so I chose him

"Andrew" I mumbled

He heard and first went on my arms, and he didn't notice any pain. Then my stomach, he looked up at me, saw no pain. When he started going down my leg I started to get scared. He reached my knee I started getting nervous. He hit my ankle, and I started to feel pain. Then he hit the spot.

My left foot

I hissed, hopefully didn't notice, oh but I was wrong.

"Oww fuck fuck, stoppp" I semi screamed.

"Well we found the spot" Ryan said

"No really dumb shit" I snapped

"Alexis, stop pushing us" Aidan said glaring at me