Chapter 44- The perfect gift

I saw them next to there tombstone.

My brothers

Why did they have to ruin everything. I wanted peace and closure but they had to come.

Jenna ran up to them and started yelling at them for coming.

Jenna p.o.v

When I saw her brothers I was furious. They knew she needed to get away and finally have closure, but they had to fucking ruin it. I ran up to them

"What the fuck do you think you are doing here?" I shouted

"We wanted to see our mom" Ryan replied

"Dont be a smart ass, I know you're here to see Lexi" I replied

"Nahh we are here to see our mom" he said

"Do you even realize how fucked up this is. She needed space and time but you guys rush here" I shouted

"She needs her brothers" Andrew replied

"You will never realize what you do always ends up hurting Lexi" I shouted.

"You know what Lexi and I will leave, you can say goodbye to your parents" I said walking away.

"No it's fine, we will leave" Andrew said

I walk back to Lexi

"They are about to leave" I say to her

"Ok" she replied

Lexi's p.o.v

My brothers left and Jenna and I start walking to the tombstones. Maggie whitmore, loving mother, daughter, best friend, wife. David whitmore, loving father, son, best friend, husband. It didn't feel real that they were gone. I was with them two months ago. It hurts so much seeing them there lying in the ground.

"No, no no no. This can't be real" I said screaming and crying uncontrollably.

Jenna came hugging me tightly. She helped me calm down and stop me from crying uncontrollably. Tears running down my face and I had to say goodbye.

"Hey mom, hey dad. I finally got to see you again, and it for sure won't be the last time. I miss you guys so much, and I don't like living with my brothers. They aren't the same like you guys, they are far more strict. Aidan took away basketball from me. I can't even do anything at home anymore. Oh did I mention they forgot my birthday. But I would never forget the tradition. It was hard doing it by myself, but I knew you guys were watching." I said.

I rants about how I felt trapped at home, and how I hated it in LA.

"Hey dad, I tried watching basketball but I couldn't" I said

"Hey mom, Ive been trying to make jewelry but I can't. It doesn't feel like the same, but I'll keep trying." I said

"Thank you for the gifts, I'll keep them and pass them on, and I have both of your weddings rings on a necklace and I wear it everyday. I really miss you guys so much. I love you so much, I'll see you soon" I replied kissing my fingers then putting it on the tombstone.

I started crying but quickly wiped them away.

"I'm so proud of you" Jenna replied

I nodded my head and we headed back to the hotel.

I took a nap, and woke up couple hours later.

"Hey, makena is having a party and I was wondering if you want to go. We don't have to if you don't want to. I was just thinking you would want to get your mind off from what happened today" Jenna said