1💔

Happy reading!!

To enjoy this story you would need patience:)

_______________

"Oh c'mon jungkook you are going to enjoy the party."

"Guys, partying and stuff aren't really my kinda things."

"Trust me you are gonna like it." hoseok insisted making jungkook let out a deep sigh.

"I get it hobi hyung. If I got time,  I'll come."

Jungkook stood up and picked up his bag. He was already done with the conversation they had been having for past forty minutes .They had been budging him for quite a few days, just to attend the upcoming university welcome party for freshmen.

He had taken admission in one of the top class universities in Seoul. And to celebrate it they were given a welcome party.

His friend circle included, Seokjin and Namjoon who were seniors, and hoseok and yoongi. Both were sophomores.

He had been friends with them since his childhood.

Jungkook was the only son of Jeon Jaehwa the president and current CEO of Jeon corporations. His bond with his father wasn't that strong as his father had never been there for him whenever he needed him the most.

Being a successful business prodigy, he was always focused on his work in turn neglecting his child. Jungkook's mother died when he was just ten years old, so his childhood was quite hollow when it comes to parent's affection.

A wealthy kid who grew up all by himself, no parents to actually take care of him, always handled by maids. It wasn't shocking or surprising if he grew up to be an arrogant and egoistic person.

Maybe due to his strong background or maybe due to his above average face, he had been the centre of attention of everyone. And that just added fuel to the fire. Rather than enjoying the attention he become wary of it. Always doubting and rejecting people was now just like a habit to him.

That's how his life was in a nutshell.

He sighed getting irritated by all the stares he was receiving while walking through the crowded hallways.

Hearing comments about his appearance was nothing new for the handsome young man. He shook his head, sighing to himself , tired of their daydreaming.

'It's easy to make Jeon Jungkook fall for you. If that's what you are thinking then it's wrong.' he thought to himself.

He had vowed to not fall in such 'traps'. And that was the reason why he was so unapproachable.

He gripped the strap of his bag that was hanging around his shoulder and quickened his pace.

'Indifferent' that's how he was towards everything. Let it be girls or boys, beauty, riches, hate, jealousies and to love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung wake up. What's up with you! Why ain't you waking up!?" Nara yelled.

The said boy slowly opened his eyes, which immediately started hurting due to the strong light in the room. Still sleepy, he rubbed his eyes and finally opened them to see his half sister, standing near his bed with a frown on her face.

He smiled at her. This was quite a  normal thing for him

"Good morning Nara."

She just glared at him, shaking her head, disappointed at his nonchalant behaviour. They were almost of the same age, actually Nara was a few months older than him. They shared the same father but had different mothers.

Despite being half siblings Taehyung loved his sister a lot.

He had always acted mature for his age. And sometimes even considered himself the older of the two.

He got up from the bed as she left. His eyes fell on his reflection in the mirror. His messy bed hair and oversized pajamas just looked too cute on him.

Talking about his looks 'Ethereal' was the only word that could define him. He was really pretty and that pissed off a lot of people.

Taehyung wasn't treated the best sometimes because of that. Maybe their insecurities reflected on their actions. But he never really held a grudge. He was a kind soul with a pure heart, quite the opposite of his own half sister.

Anyways today was his first day at his university. And he was looking forward to starting this new chapter of life.

He rushed towards the bathroom to get changed, he shouldn't be late on the very first day.

__________

a/n

the inline comments disappeared due to editing sorry

and i know i suck at writing intro chap.