76💔

The next morning Taehyung was sitting in the balcony on a large swinging chair. Jungkook sitting in front of him on a stool, a small table in front of him. Both were quiet. Taehyung desperately wanted to talk to him but didn't know how. He looked at Jungkook who seemed to be in a daze.

He was peeling tangerines for him. But his gaze was lost somewhere into space, as if his mind was somewhere else. Taehyung fiddled with his fingers and opened his red plump lips.

"Kookie.."

"Hmmm."

Jungkook hummed absent-mindedly. Taehyung pouted.

"I-i love you."

Taehyung suddenly said making Jungkook halt his actions as he turned his head to look at taehyung's face. Taehyung made eye contact with him. Taehyung was trying hard to control his tears. Jungkook looked at him intently for a few seconds and then smiled lightly.

"I love you more."

How much Taehyung wanted to hear these words, only he knew. He needed to know that Jungkook was still in love with him. But he still wasn't satisfied.

"Can I-i get a kiss?"

He asked unsure, if he should have said that if not. Jungkook brought a piece of of the juicy fruit near his lips which Taehyung engulfed in his mouth immediately.

"What will I get in return?"

Jungkook teased as he continued peeling the tangerines. Taehyung smiled.

"I will massage your head in return."

Jungkook finally smiled fully making Taehyung look at him fondly.

"Deal."

He answered and moved to sit next to Taehyung who instantaneously wrapped his arms around his neck. Jungkook sighed satisfied and pecked his nose. Then his cheeks and finally captured his lips in his own.

Taehyung immediately melted into the kiss as he played with Jungkook's hair. He felt Jungkook's hands on his waist pulling him closer. He wanted to be with Jungkook forever. But he didn't know why circumstances are so against him.

Jungkook kept moving his lips gently and tilted his head to deepen the kiss, he bit taehyung's lower lip making him moan as he entered his tongue in his angel's soft caravan. The fruity taste still lingering in his mouth.

Both pulled away when they were out of breath. Jungkook rested his forehead against taehyung's.

"Baby---- are you okay?"

Taehyung didn't know why he suddenly asked it but the question made Taehyung so vulnerable that he wanted to jump into Jungkook's embrace and tell him how he was threatened and harassed yesterday. He opened his lips to tell him everything.

"L-last night--"

But then Jungkook's mobile rang making Jungkook pick it up and excuse himself as he walked away. Taehyung sucked in a deep breath.

He didn't know if he would be able to muster up his courage again or not. He frowned when after a few minutes his phone started buzzing too. He picked up his phone and saw it was a call from some unknown number. After debating with himself to a few seconds whether to ignore it or not, he eventually answered it.

"Oh hi Taehyung. How are you doing babe?"

Taehyung's blood boiled hearing the familiar annoying voice. He clenched his fist and replied.