65💔

Taehyung looked at Minjun with disbelief.

"Are y-you crazy?!"

Minjun didn't say anything but scooted closer to Taehyung.

"Sorry baby."

He spoke in a slow whisper and Taehyung froze when he felt Minjun's hands on his body.

"What are you doing!?"

He cried but the next moment Minjun pulled away. Taehyung looked at him with horrified eyes.

He wanted to scream and run away but his body was numb. It was painful for him to even move his arms. It wasn't just because of pregnancy at all. Whenever he fell sick it was never mild, always extreme.

He cried and tried to sit up when he noticed Minjun undressing himself and then messing up the room a bit. Taehyung sniffled as he pushed his aching body on foot, only to be harshly pushed back to the bed.

"Minjun s-stop."

Taehyung hiccuped but the other just held his shirt and started unbuttoning it. After that, threw it away and made Taehyung lay straight in the bed. Taehyung was confused about whatever he was doing. Minjun was still in his boxers and he didn't remove taehyung's pants, which was a relief for Taehyung tho.

But he yelped in surprise when Minjun got in the covers and hugged him close to himself.

"Let g-go."

Taehyung protested but he didn't budge and brought his lips near taehyung's collar bones. Taehyung cried when he bit on his skin and sucked it. Minjun continued doing it and only stopped when someone forcefully opened the door.

Taehyung looked at the door too, only to find Jimin standing there and a moment later Jungkook  entering the room.

Jungkook's eyes wandered to the two body's covered by a duvet, close to each other, the room all messed up and two large bite marks on taehyung's neck. Taehyung hiccuped.

"J-jimin."

He didn't look or call Jungkook, he was too ashamed to do so. But his one gesture pierced Jungkook's already shattered heart. Without another word he left the room. Taehyung desperately tried to reach for him but failed. Taehyung cried harder when he left the room. He turned to look at Minjun who was smugly sitting there with his back leaned on the head board. Anger welled up in taehyung's body as he used his full strength to also him across the face.

"I-i should have done this long ago."

Minjun didn't say anything and just looked away, Jimin finally went up to him helping him out of the bed, and made him wear his shirt. Finally making his appearance a bit better he helped the boy out of the room. Taehyung's eye's were continuously dripping tears.

He didn't know why he was unlucky. Why can't he have a peaceful and happy life. Jimin was also not talking to him.

"J-jimin I didn't do anything I swea----"

"Explain this to him Tae."

Jimin replied briefly and Taehyung looked down.

He hated his life. Why he always had to mess up things.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where were you!?"

His mother yelled. Taehyung wasn't feeling well to fight with her or say something. It was even hard for him to stand.

"Mom it's cold. Let him come inside first."

He heard Nara's pleads and his mother's yells, Jimin dropped him off at the hell again. He didn't talk to Taehyung. Jungkook was also mad, his mom too. How much of a disappointment he was.

He tried holding onto the door, his breathing was getting heavy, body started shaking and the next moment he heard Nara's screams and his body colliding with the floor.

*******

A strangely familiar beep disturbed his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling. Hospital, he recognised the place easily, it was like his second home. The day his mother left it was normal for Taehyung to have fevers, panic attacks and headaches. So he visited hospital more than any normal kid would.

He looked at the needle attached to his vein on his hand. The room was empty. No one was there. Tears left his eyes. It's always been like that tho. He would always be alone in hospital room with just nurses to take care of him. His father would be too busy to attend him, but kind enough to pay expenses, his mother too disgusted to even breathe the same air as him and Nara too scared to go against his mother who would stop Nara and won't let her meet him.

But this time it was different. There wasn't an angry blonde head who would be half crying and half cursing pacing around the room. And not even the dark black haired handsome boy who would hold his hand or lay next to him in the hospital bed.

He was all alone. To his surprise the door opened, he looked in that direction, hoping it would be a certain black haired male but he knitted his brows seeing his sister. She was holding a bag in her hand.

"Tae."

She cried and ran towards him, hugging him immediately. Taehyung smiled weakly and brought his hand upward to caress her hair.

"Y-you came?"

She pulled back and wiped her tears.

"M-mom threw out your stuff and lied to dad---- she said you would now live in some dorms and he didn't ask anything. Probably happy that you could live away from her torture."

She croaked and Taehyung looked away.

"She finally kicked me o-out. And dad didn't even come to see me?"

"She told her it was nothing serious. And he went to his room to get ready for his flight."

"Flight?"

"Yeah some business work."

They both were chatting now. This wasn't the first time she kicked him out. The reason he hated his dad was he never said anything to her or get worried about him. He would just agree to whatever she would say.

And then he will give him a call and transfer money in his account saying ; "Tae dear I know she might have said something harsh to you and forced you to leave, but for the sake of my family I can't fight with her everyday on this. So use this money and make a reservation for a room in some hotel. When her anger calms down I'll bring you back."

With that he would always cut the call telling that he can't destroy "his family's" happiness and peacefulness for him. And that's how he was used to spending weeks at some hotel waiting for his father to come and get him.

__________