80💔

"Is he alive?"

Jungkook cut him off in a harsh tone and Yoongi was speechless for a moment. He didn't know if Jungkook was showing concern or annoyance.

"Jungkook what the hell? Yes he's alive by the grace of God."

"Then why you called me?" Jungkook muttered nonchalantly.

"Did you hit your head somewhere? He's your boyfriend and you two have a baby together. He just gave birth to a baby girl and you are nowhere to be seen---"

Yoongi's rant by cut off when Jungkook scoffed and blurted out the words that left him astounded.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore. We are over and I don't care about that damned baby."

Before Yoongi could even open his mouth to say another word Jungkook cut the call and switched off his phone.

He stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards his bed. Tears started streaming down his face. He started sobbing loudly as he harshly gripped his hair. He looked around the room finding anything to took out his anger on and saw the expensive decoration pieces put here and there on tables.

One by one he started throwing them on the floor, breaking the glass into pieces. Shattering voices and yelling was the only sound heard in the old house. Not caring that he stepped on some glass which pierced through his skin he sat down on the floor.

"Is he alive?"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore."

"I don't care about that damned baby."

He cried harder as he remembered his own words. He looked at his hand. How could he slap his precious boyfriend, his first love. He gritted his teeth in anger. How could he talk about his baby like that? How could he?

He picked up a glass piece and started piercing his palm with it. He wanted to kill himself. He was angry on himself, on taehyung on his life.

He didn't know what he did to deserve all this. He loved the boy to death and this is what he gets. Minjun's words rang through his head. He didn't know who's lying anymore. He didn't know whom to trust, but he still couldn't believe that Taehyung, the sweetest soul did this to him.

He shook his head and looked at his hand coloured in red. He couldn't care less about his hand. He had a lot more important things to think about.

'I'll go to him. Ask him for the last time. If he still lie then this relationship will end here. I can't just crawl back to him after all these lies he told me, like a desperate bitch.'

'It's the last time I'll give him a chance to explain himself. Even if he did these all things to me then what was the reason. What did I ever do to him to deserve this all? I just loved him and this is how he treats me?'

Jungkook harshly wiped his tears. As he stood up and grabbed his car keys. He loved Taehyung more than anyone or anything in his life, he wanted to know why Taehyung did all these things to him.

He wore his jacket and walked out of the house. Cold air hit his face, eyes red, cheeks wet with tears and a bleeding hand, but he couldn't care less. Just as he locked the house and turned around he came face to face with a person he wanted to see the least at the moment.

"What are you doing here?"

He clenched his jaw as he asked angrily. Seyoung kept quiet for a few seconds then reached forward to touch Jungkook's face. Jungkook lightly slapped her hand away. She didn't answer Jungkook's question.