Author's Notice

Hi everyone 👋

First of all as we all know this story has come to an end.And the ending might not be what you have expected it to be. Sorry for that🥺

I had decided the plot of the story long ago and finally decided to write it.This was my first b×b story. So I decided make it as logical as I can. I tried my best to portray a good storyline.

All those people who voted and commented on it, and even read it, I'm grateful to all those.💜 The story's ending is sad. And I had decided it a long time ago. I tried to keep it as real as I could in terms of emotions. After all that happened, they can't just recoil back to eachother by just a kiss or apology.

Anyways the surprise I have been talking about is that...... It has a SEQUEL. I know a few readers might won't like to read book 2. In that case you can just consider it as a sad ending. And those who want to see them together. They can read it.

Their relationship from this ending onwards would be told in that story. When I first wanted to write a story the plot I had in my mind was what I'm going to do in the second book. I wrote this whole book to tell their past that how their relationship started and how things went.

The original plot which I wanted to do is actually going to be done in second book. It can be considered a separate main book. So if you are still interested then do comment and tell me.

I promise things are going to get more exciting in that story. So if you are still interested do comment here. Otherwise consider this the end.☺️

A few questions plz do answer my all sweet readers:

•How was the story? Did you like the plot?

•Which was your favourite character?

•Do you entirely blame Jungkook?

•Who do you think should suffer?

•Do you want them to end up together in second book?

Thank you once again for reading this book. I'll announce the second book here. So keep in touch, or keep it in library or you can follow me to stay updated.

Take care ❤️