41💔

Nothing was heard in the penthouse, it was peaceful and quiet. Jungkook placed his keys on the table in the living room and walked towards his own room.

Just as he entered he saw Taehyung's petite figure sleeping while hugging a pillow. A book on his belly and papers still scattered on the bed. He slowly approached the sleeping beauty and sat at the edge of the bed; picked up the book and started gathering the papers from the bed.

The boy was looking so cute sleeping like that. He smiled to himself and arranged the papers then placing them on the table; along with the book. After finally cleaning up the mess he stood up and went to the bathroom to get changed. Coming out of the bathroom he saw the boy still sleeping so he just went towards his table and started doing his own assignments. And reviewed his boyfriend's assignment too so he don't have to do it once he wakes up.

He didn't notice the time. It was already 10:00 pm. He had finally completed all of his and his baby's assignments. Finally standing up on his feet he looked at the boy who was still sleeping.

'Is he on drugs?'

Jungkook mumbled to himself looking at the pretty boy who was still sound asleep. But he didn't want to disturb the boy so he just let him sleep and decided to prepare something to eat.

Walking into the kitchen he started rummaging through different cabins taking out ingredients to prepare japchae which he knew his baby loves. As he was working, a pair of soft arms wrapped around his torso from behind. He didn't flinch at all.

"Thank God you woke up. I thought I have to kiss this sleeping beauty, to wake up him from the deep slumber."

Taehyung smiled hearing his words.

"So why didn't you do that?"

He questioned still hugging. And Jungkook smiled too.

"I thought I would get smacked for waking you up."

He turned around to wrap his arms around Taehyung.

"Liar. You know I won't do that."

Taehyung spoke bringing up his hand to caress Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook just smiled.

"You can expect any reaction from a person whose sleep is disturbed."

"Touché."

"You wanna eat something?"

Jungkook asked. And Taehyung nodded. He hadn't eat anything since morning. He was too determined to complete his assignments so he didn't step out of the room so surely he was hungry.

Jungkook pecked taehyung's lips and asked him to go sit at the stool while he cooks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

//"Jaehwa... Get out of my way."

The woman spoke calmly but the man wasn't taking her serious at all. She had enough of him so she tried pushing him but that resulted in something she never expected to happen.

The man slapped her hard making her stumble back. She was too shocked to even react. Tears started falling from her eyes. Her hand placed where the man slapped her. She finally recovered from the shock.

And walked towards the man.

"You are the most pathetic person I ever met."

The man gritted his teeth and harshly gripped her arm bending it. The woman cried in pain.

"Let-- "

She couldn't complete her sentence when the man threw her on the floor and spoke.

"If you took even one step out of this room. It's not gonna end well. Not only for you but also for your useless son."

She didn't say a word and continued sobbing. She wasn't scared for her life but the moment the man talked about her son, her heart dropped. She knew he was powerful enough to do whatever he wants. So she didn't do anything. She can't risk her son's life.

The man left after slamming the door. She just cried sitting on the floor. Helpless to do anything. And that's how her torture started.

After leaving the house he went to his mansion, where his family; his only son and wife lived. Immediately greeted by the servants as if he was the most respectable person to exist but no one knew what exactly was in his filthy heart.

It's not like they were fond of him. They did it for their own benefit. As they were getting a lot in return so there was nothing wrong to act like they cared about him.

He climbed up the stairs, which were made with expensive marble. It's railings designed into flowers and other shapes; running all from the top to the bottom of the stairs. After climbing up all the stairs he started walking through the hallways. Fancied with lights and paintings hanging on the walls. Reaching the big door of his room he went inside.

A woman with black long hair, in a blue dress sitting there as if she had been waiting for him. She stood up as her eyes landed on him.

"Jungkook has a fever. Take him to the hospital please."

She pleaded, the man sighed.

"The doctor will be here in a few minutes."

"Jaehwa take him to the hospital. He has been sick for two weeks now."

"I told you the doctor would be here."

"That doctor also recommended to take him to-"

"I'll call a new one."

The man cut off her. Her eyes were getting watery with each passing minute. But the cruel man wasn't listening to her.

"He is your son too."

"You think I don't know. You bitch, I can't risk to send him to the hospital."

His words infuriated her more. She would tolerate her pain but not her son's. She never stood up for herself but she won't let the same happen to her son.

"Are you insane?! My son has a fever for two weeks but you won't let him go to the hospital because you fear that any of your enemy can harm him? No that's not the reason?!"

The man glared at her. That's what he said as an excuse a week ago.

"Then what's the reason huh? You tell me!"

She scoffed.

"You fear your own life not his. You know that if there would be no heir your business will fall and the reason this company is still existing is because of Jungkook's share, that my father gifted him when he was still alive. All this is my father's property."

He clenched his jaws as he heard her words.

"You are nothing. It's all because of my-"

"Shut up. This business and company is mine, All mine. I worked hard for it"

He yelled and left without another word. She stood their helpless. How much she hated this man. But little did she know she wasn't the only victim. It wasn't new for the man to torture others.

___________