58💔

"Where's Taehyung?"

Jungkook asked worriedly. He and Taehyung had packed their things early in the morning as they were going to head back after having breakfast. But he couldn't find the latter due to which he was close to having a heart attack.

Before Namjoon could answer both of them turned around hearing giggling voices. There he was, hands in hands with his best friend and gossiping about something. Jungkook walked towards Taehyung who stopped laughing as he noticed Jungkook's angry face.

"Where were you Tae?"

Jungkook asked sternly.

"Me a-and chim--"

Before Taehyung could say something else Jimin intervened.

"You are scaring him asshole. Watch your tone."

Jungkook scoffed.

"I didn't even raise my voice---- yet."

Jimin frowned as he heard Jungkook's words.

"What do you mean by yet? I'll break your nose-"

His threat was left incomplete as Taehyung held his arm.

"Chim please let me talk to him."

"Talk? Tae why everytime you have to crouch down in front of him?! Why everytime he is the one showing anger!"

Jimin half yelled. Jungkook blankly stared at him and just walked away.

"Jimin.. please stop he didn't say anything to me at all."

Taehyung uttered more like pleaded as he watched his boyfriend walking away and getting in one of the car.

"Wow. Now you are gonna defend him? Tae I'm telling you... You are being too much lenient with him. It's not good."

Taehyung didn't say a word and turned around to walk towards the car.

"You say this because you have just seen him like this. I know him more than anyone can. Please chim don't hate him---- for me."

With that he walked away. Jimin stood there sad and angry but before he could throw more curses at Jungkook for snatching his best friend, a voice caught his attention. He turned around to see Yoongi leaning against one of the car.

"Sir the shooting is done. You can go home now."

Jimin glared at him, clearly understanding that the other was mocking him.

"Get lost."

He yelled and crossed his arms to glare at him.

"This is the last car, going to airport. The others had already left."

"So what!! I'll take another one. Just fuck off."

He spatted with hatred.

"Fine. I'll go but you are going to miss the flight tho cuz here in this area it's hard to find taxi and it might take a long time for one to arrive."

"Why are you acting so caring huh? Bitch I'm not going to fall for your trap. Who knows what you'll do."

Jimin muttered. Yoongi ignored his rude remarks and spoke.

"You wanna get in or not? Or I can abandon you too. Although latter is the better option but Tae bear will be sad for leaving his 'beast' friend. And any one can kidnap you, break your nose, bones, head, legs, arms, neck, and yeah cut your tongue---"