75💔

Jungkook had went to university today. He hadn't come back yet. Taehyung was in the living room as he watching TV. He felt bored in the bedroom so he came outside to watch some movies to kill time until Jungkook would come.

The maid has already went home. He was left alone. Earlier he called Jimin, to know if he was free but he also had classes so he couldn't come. It was already night. Taehyung didn't know what the boy was upto these days.

Always busy on phone and visiting his friends. The only thing which made Taehyung relieved was that Yoongi was with him. He was still in his thoughts when suddenly all lights went off. Taehyung got scared as he tried his best to not panic and scream.

He was scared of dark. He tremblingly stood up trying to find his mobile. Finally he found it and immediately turned on the flash. He didn't know what happened to the electricity. So he decided to go wait in his room until the lights would turn on again.

Trying his best to not freak out he reached the bedroom. Just as he entered, the door was shut closed, making Taehyung jump in surprise and shriek in horror. Before he could decipher what was happening he was pushed to the bed and a man hovered over him.

He kicked his legs in the air and tried pushing him off himself as he continued to scream for help. The man put his hand on his mouth, muffling his voice. Taehyung cried desperately wanting to get away from him. He looked at the man's face and his eyes widened.

The opening of main door of apartment was heard, the man hurriedly let go him as he heard Jungkook's voice calling for Taehyung.

"Don't tell him anything. It won't be good for you."

Taehyung's tongue was paralyzed, he didn't expect it to be him. And this threat affrighted him more. The man ran out of room and taking advantage of the darkness he sneakily got out of the front door.

"Tae!?"

Jungkook's voice rang through taehyung's ears. He was still shaking. Soon the bed room door opened and Jungkook came in. The lights also came back.

Jungkook frowned seeing taehyung's disheveled state. Taehyung was breathing heavily. He just sat there frozen.

"Baby... what.."

Jungkook trailed off walking towards him. Taehyung didn't know what to say. He was too scared at the moment. Jungkook sat near the edge as he took in taehyung's condition.

"Why are you... breathing heavily and your..."

Jungkook didn't know what exactly to ask. Taehyung turned away and finally spoke.

"I-i just was sleeping and had a nightmare."

Jungkook didn't ask anymore questions and just nodded. He sat there for a while and then went to the bathroom to change. Just as the bathroom door closed. Taehyung choked out a sob.

He sniffled as he wiped his tears and tried calming himself. He was still horrified. And he didn't know what or how to tell Jungkook. He couldn't utter a word without thinking about the bad things which can happen.

He just laid down and closed his eyes. Jungkook got out after changing. And walked out of the room to the kitchen. On his way his eyes fell on the LED which was still playing a movie and the snacks on the table which were half eaten.

He quietly walked towards the fridge, as he took a drink, eyes still fixed on the couch. After drinking he walked towards the room. Entering the room he saw Taehyung already asleep, soft snores coming out of his plump lips.

He simply padded towards the bed and laid besides his boyfriend. He didn't know why he chuckled looking at taehyung's peaceful face. He took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and turned around, now his back facing Taehyung.

'You want me to act dumb then fine sweetheart as you say.'

He closed his eyes and fell asleep right away. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly when he noticed Jungkook's breathing getting shallow. He noticed he finally fell into slumber.

Taehyung wanted to scoot closer and embrace him tightly but he knew he was upset. Whenever Jungkook would be mad or upset Taehyung knew he would always give him silent treatment.

He stared at his broad back. He was scared, so frightened that he no longer was able to decide what he should do or not. He loved Jungkook more than he loved himself. He couldn't endure the pain of Jungkook getting mad or leaving him.

The words of the man again rang through his ears. He pressed his eyes tightly as more tears streamed down his beautiful face. But if Jungkook hadn't come home at time, he didn't know what could have happened.

A month ago Jungkook for the first time doubted him. He didn't want it to happen again. He remembered how he felt a pang in his chest when Jungkook did that. But again, it wasn't Jungkook's fault. Somebody tried persuading him, that Taehyung was like that by sending him pictures.

Taehyung massaged his temple, he thought the boy changed and would finally let him live in peace. But one can change his habits not his nature.

He wanted to tell Jimin about it. He can't trust anyone else. But he knew how short tempered his best friend was and he would just pick a fight with Jungkook. And Taehyung didn't wanted that.

He sucked a deep breath as he caressed his baby bump.

"What should I do baby?"

He whispered to himself in a broken voice. It was as if he was having a brain freeze. He felt helpless and vulnerable.

There were so many people around him but he felt alone. He wanted to end his misery by telling everything about himself to Jungkook and how he feels. What happened today and what happened every other time. Jungkook always forgave him but Taehyung never got a chance to tell him what really happened.

There were too many misunderstandings and Taehyung was stuck somewhere in between them not knowing what to do. Since childhood to present he never had someone to talk about his feelings. He always kept it to himself and how he didn't know how to let it out although he wanted to but he still couldn't.

___________

Sometimes it's actually really difficult to talk about your fears:-(

Anyways take care ❤️