83💔

WARNING:

•Character death. Please leave if you can't read such things.

Taehyung wiped his tears as he entered the house. He looked around but found no one. He knitted his brows and called for Mrs Park. When he got no reaction he turned on his heels and walked towards her room, He walked upto her and heard the shower.

He turned around thinking she was taking a bath and started walking towards his baby, not knowing how much the baby girl waited for him to come back but unfortunately...he was late.

Taehyung smiled looking at the baby crib when he noticed a small fluffball lying there. He walked closer to the crib. And took her out of it.

"Thank god baby your fever got better. I was so worried. I met your daddy...but he's still angry with me. But don't worry sweetheart I know when his anger cools down he'll come to me and then--- then I'll apologize to him for not telling him everything sooner and hiding them.."

He walked towards the bed and sat there. The baby girl was still sleeping. Taehyung continued his rant. Aera was the only one who listened to all of his words and let him share his pain. His only comfort.

"He...said a lot of things but I know my jungkookie he didn't mean it... Aera...how could he? He said he's dead for me, he no longer loves me. But how could he say that? I know he was just overwhelmed because of all things that happened lately. He won't leave me. I trust him. I trust our love."

"Don't worry baby you'll get to see him, feel his warmth and hugs soon. I won't let you live a life like I did. I will do everything just to make my baby happy. My baby was sick today so I bought medicine for you. I know it doesn't taste the best but the doctor said to give you after feeding you--"

He stopped when he noticed that Aera wasn't moving at all. She's usually like that but now her tummy isn't even moving. Taehyung brought his hand to her face.

Mrs Park told him, she was okay. And her body wasn't hot...it was rather...cold.

He stilled, as his breath got unsteady. He placed his hand on his mouth and gasped. He tremblingly patted her cheek softly and then brought his finger near her nose to feel her breath.

But there was nothing. Taehyung felt nauseous. He clutched his shirt, as he gasped for air. His tongue was paralyzed and body numb. He tried to scream but he couldn't.

He tried speaking again.

"B-baby.... No no no..."

He started yelling.

"Jimin!!! Mrs Park.... Oh my god...no no this can't happen. She was okay...they told me she was fine."

Taehyung started wailing as he looked at his baby, sleeping peacefully... but for eternity.

Jimin barged into his room. He had just arrived back. He looked at Taehyung who was crying. Jimin rushed towards him as he held him.

"Tae!? What's wrong.?"

Taehyung cried as he pointed towards his baby, her cherry red lips had turned blue. Her milky white skin wasn't glowing like usual. Her soft snores weren't hearable anymore. Her cute noises which she made when she was happy or cries when she would be sad weren't filling the room anymore.

Jimin let go Taehyung and picked up Aera slowly as he brought her near his chest. Tears started falling out of his eyes too.

"T-taehyung she's... de-"

"Shut up!!! Don't you dare say that word. Give her to me! I'll give her medicine. I know my baby would be fine."

Taehyung wiped his face harshly as he walked towards Jimin and tried taking Aera from him. Jimin let him do so.

Taehyung hugged her close to himself and walked back to the bed. As he laid down in the bed covering himself and Aera by the soft duvet. He brought her small body near himself.

"Jimin leave us alone. We are going to sleep."

Jimin stood there crying looking at his friend with pity. He didn't know why Taehyung's life was so hard. He was just a sweet angel who can't even hurt someone but still everyone hurts him. Why was his fate like this.

That night Taehyung cried many times but then calmed himself down, persuading himself that she'll wake up. But when she wouldn't he would cry and yell again.

Jimin couldn't forget that night. His best friend helplessly wailing, his own mother continuously apologizing, blaming herself for leaving the baby alone and going for a bath. She cried as the guilt was killing her. She thought Aera was fine because her fever has got better but she didn't know the baby's body was slowly giving up. Taehyung would have hurried back home if she had told him the baby wasn't fine. The baby wouldn't have taken her last breaths in an empty room without Taehyung...

But in the end the damage was already done. It wasn't anyone's fault but the fate was playing games with them. It was destined to be like this, and things started aligning according to nature's plan.

That was the last time he saw his best friend showing any emotions. Taehyung was already ravaged by the loss of his baby girl, but he got one bigger shock when his boyfriend didn't come. Taehyung was desperate for his warmth. But Jungkook didn't come.

Taehyung could never forget the day, he buried his baby girl six feet under the ground. He cried helplessly. He was left all alone again. Whenever his mind would wander around that day he would get panic attacks.

The most heartbreaking thing for him was that she never got to see her father... Jungkook never held her, never saw her and didn't even come in her funeral.

She was borne without a father and just like that she was buried. That was the day Taehyung could no longer take any pain. He got tired, tired of everything. He promised to himself. He won't care anymore about anything or anyone.

If Jungkook ever loved him he wouldn't have left him all alone. He knew it was his fault that he hid things, but he had reasons too. Jungkook never gave him a chance to voice out those and he promised that from that day he won't give justifications anymore, because in everyone's eyes proving your innocence makes you look even guiltier.

He wrapped up all his feelings in his heart and pushed them in the depth of his pain. If Jungkook had just punished him he wouldn't have utter a word but Taehyung felt incredulous that he didn't even come to see his own blood.

He accepted the truth that he did mistakes but he had to pay more than he should for them. He lost everything, he had. If that's what makes Jungkook feel fair then fine. Taehyung was ready to keep this pain in his heart forever.

________

😔