25💔

"Can I come in?'

Jungkook was in his room playing overwatch. He was missing Taehyung a lot. Although he had just dropped him off at his house probably an hour ago.

So in order to deal with his boredom he decided to play games. But his peace was soon destroyed by a knock followed by a not so sweet voice. At least she tried to sound cute but by his standards she clearly failed. He sighed, getting up to open the door and there she was standing with a smile. Jungkook didn't return it.

Sighing to himself he stepped aside letting the girl in. Somewhere in his mind he was regretting his decision of calling her in his penthouse.

He decided to shrug off those thoughts.

Both were now sitting opposite to each other on the couch. The girl wasn't saying anything which made Jungkook sigh.

"Seyoung I have other things to do to."

"I know Jungkook but I was so sad that you believed a random text not me." she started.

"Aha? So make me believe you."

"Um."

She shifted a little in her seat and then started spitting whatever she had memorized to say before she came here.

"You know that day, when first we danced together but you got tired and left. Then I was just standing there thinking what to do so I decided to have some food. But when I went there I saw, that Taehyung guy talking to someone and pointing towards me. I shrugged it off. But after a few minutes the girl whom he was talking to pushed me hard making me stumble and fell down and breaking few plates."

Jungkook raised a brow hearing taehyung's name.

"Are you implying Taehyung asked that girl to push you?"

The girl nodded.

Jungkook chuckled a little bit and then spoke.

"And I thought you'll be honest with me seyoung. You know what I know that 'Taehyung guy' very well. He's not the kind to play dirty tricks."

"And whom with that girl was talking? I'm not deaf. I have the audio clip that someone sent of you talking. If you want me to send you then don't worry, I will. If you still get confused about whose voice was that try listening to it on repeat. I don't think I want to waste my time on you anymore. You can leave."

Jungkook stood up and opened the door for the girl to leave who was now in tears.

"Jungkook I -"

"Please."

He cut off her by motioning her to leave the room. After she left crying he walked towards his bed and opened his phone to listen to the recording again.

"Seriously I don't know what's so special about that Taehyung. He is a fool to think he'll make Jungkook forget me. Just listen to me and do what I tell you."

"Ah... I-i think we shouldn't do this."

"Shut up lia. It's not like you are gonna do anything. Soyoung you are gonna push me. And then you all will see how good of an actor I am."

She broke his trust and it surely was hurting. He sighed and tossed his phone at the bed. Now all he was wondering about, was the unknown person who send him the recordings. He was eager to know what are the motives of that person.

'No body helps you without a reason.'

He thought to himself and closed his eyes deciding to find out that person later.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung."

"Tae, wake up please."

"Taetae."

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes that immediately came in contact with bright sunshine making them shut immediately. He tried waking up again after hearing his sister's faint voice. But his eyes were stinging. Maybe because of the intense sunlight or the countless tears he shed last night remembering his last day of happiness.

He softly rubbed his eyes and felt his sister's hand on his back helping him to sit up. Finally opening his eyes fully he looked at her, she had a worried face.

"Nara-"

Taehyung tried to speak but couldn't utter anything else other, probably because he was drained out and passed out near the bed and was feeling too weak.

She helped him and made him sit on the bed.

"Tae, you have to go to uni. Mom asked me to tell you to get ready in fifteen minutes and leave."

Taehyung nodded weakly and went to the bathroom without an other word.

After a few minutes he went downstairs all dressed up, looking as fine as ever. No body could tell how much pain his smiling face hides. After hugging his father and eating a little bit of breakfast as his father forcefully made him to eat, he went to his car and left for his university.

He was happy to go there because there he'll see the person whom he loves so much and who makes him feel like he's not alone.

A light in the darkness, that's what Jungkook meant for him. Sighing to himself, he made his way through the hallways.

He finally entered his class and sat on his seat. As the two lovers had completely different fields of study, they shared just two or three minor subjects with eachother.

So seeing jungkook in class was not really a regular occurrence. he opened his phone and put on his ear-pods. it was going to be a long day.

_____________