6💔

.
.
.
.

"that's your house?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung, they were currently sitting in the car. They had just reached taehyung's home, after a comfortable ride. They talked too, mostly taehyung but jungkook also replied to everything smilingly.

"Yes."

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you. Would you like to come inside?"

"Maybe some other time, I actually have to be somewhere right now."

Taehyung frowned but nodded thinking 'maybe he doesn't want to come to my house because we just talked today. We are still kinda strangers.'

'or maybe you should stop overthinking' he then scolded himself throwing away those thoughts.

"I'll go then. Thank you Jungkook."

Taehyung gave his boxy smile. Jungkook swore that he almost had a heart attack.

"My pleasure."

He smiled genuinely.

Taehyung left Jungkook's car still giddy and giggling. He was really happy that Jungkook talked to him in a really good manner.

It would be a lie if he would say he doesn't have a crush on him.

But his happiness faded away when he entered his house. His eyes fell on his mother who wasn't looking happy at all.

"Who was the person in that car?"

Taehyung gulped at his mom's loud voice.

"H-he was-"

"I'm warning you. Stop whoring around with rich boys."

"M-mom i-it's not-"

Taehyung spoke softly, tears falling through his eyes.

"Get lost. Just go to your room. I can't bear seeing your face for long."

She yelled, disappearing into the lounge.

He stood there for a while, quite shocked at whatever happened but then walked away towards his room.

'I wasn't whoring around with rich boys. How ironic it is– for her to say this.'

He sniffled wiping his teary eyes. He never understood what she gets by always throwing those kind of insults on his face.

He looked up as he heard a knock on his door.

"Can I come in Tae?"

"Y-yeah."

He said still teary eyed.

"Don't take mom's words to heart." Nara, his sister sat down next to him, rubbing his shoulders soothingly.

He didn't answer.

"Cheer up. Let's go for shopping. I told you my friend's birthday is coming. I have to buy a present for her."

He nodded. He felt suffocated in the house anyways.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where were you Jungkook last night?"

"Nowhere."

"Jungkook, don't make me lose my calm."

His father scowled. They were currently in their living room. Jungkook was sitting on a sofa with a bored expression, playing with the bracelet on his wrist while his father was sitting on a big chair, a wine glass in his hand, clothes formal and one leg crossed over the other.

"What do you think you are trying to do? Sneaking out at night then returning at dawn! You know whose son you are? There are so many enemies who are ready to kill you anytime. You are my only son. If you want some fun have it-"

Jungkook was quiet all the time but the last sentence of his father made his blood boil. He clenched his fists and spoke while gritting his teeth- voice still low in front of his father.

"I'm not like you! I don't need any fun." he knew very well what his father meant by fun.

His father narrowed his eyes hearing his words.

"Behave yourself Jungkook!"

"I'm trying Mr Jeon Jaehwa."

Jaehwa sighed.

"Why you went there?"

Jungkook scoffed.

"So you know where I went! And still you were talking about that fun you yourself like? I went to meet my mother-"

He suddenly stopped speaking and poked his inner cheek and spoke again.

"Let me tell you. I'll do whatever I want. Deal with it."

Picking up his phone from table he stomped away. His father sighed placing his glass on the table.

He raised his hand, motioning a servant to come forward.

"Keep an eye on him. I want you to monitor his each and every action."

The servant nodded and left.

Jungkook slammed the door of his room. He paced around the room trying to calm himself.

'Don't you think Mr. Jeon I'll let you go easily. You still have to pay a lot to me. And I won't let go any person without making everything fair and square. You are forgetting no matter what I'm still your son, your blood and Jeon Jungkook surely knows how to take his revenge.

He walked towards his bed, leaning against it's edge as he sat down on the cold floor.

'I won't cry because of this pathetic human.'

He closed his eyes trying to remember the only good memory he had. His mother.

but he didn't even have any happy memories of her too. it was all too blurry now. he only remembered her pain and suffering.

'no no think about something else' he muttered to himself, holding his throbbing head.

He snapped open his eyes and placed his hand on his heart.

'Why am I thinking about him?'

He shook his head. He don't even know him. He shouldn't be thinking about him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Nara stop, I can't walk anymore."

Taehyung whined but his sister had no plans to comply with his demands.

"Oh c'mon Tae. It's have been just two hours."

"What!!?"

She ignored her brother's protests and continued her window shopping.

Taehyung pouted and followed her, helping her with the shopping bags which only belonged to her.

His hands were getting red marks due to holding so many bags. Shopping was clearly not a good option. He was now getting to red physically too after that mental exhaustion he experienced.

She finally halted just to hold his hand trying to pull him towards the ice-cream parlour but Taehyung winced at the sudden contact.

She frowned but soon noticed his brother's wrists.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry Tae."

She said hurriedly taking few bags from his hands but Taehyung just dismissed her saying it wasn't a big deal.

Maybe some yummy ice cream will make him feel better. He thought to himself as they both walked to get their ice creams.

______________