XIX

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck, harsh light dancing across the room as my eyes fluttered open. I blinked the sleep away, looking up at Jimmy. I had fallen asleep on his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me in a warm embrace. So it wasn't a dream?

"Morning, sunshine." His raspy voice graced my ears, making my toes curl.

"Morning." I blushed, his hand pushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Do I get a morning kiss?" He flirted, smiling cheekily.

I rolled my eyes at him, pecking his lips softly. He moaned dramatically and I pulled away instantly, bright red with embarrassment. He grinned at me.

"Sorry, that's just how it makes me feel." Jimmy shrugged, pulling me closer to him, "It feels amazing. I never wanna stop."

I continued to blush. I wasn't sure what to say, but I agreed with him completely. When I kissed Will it did not feel like this. Kissing Will was good, don't get me wrong, but this felt... right. It feels like we're the only two people on earth when I kiss Jimmy. It's perfection. Except for the fact we're not alone. In fact, we're at a camp surrounded by violent homophobes.

One look at Jimmy and I didn't seem to care anymore. I let a smile blossom on my face and his face softened, flipping us over. He showered me with soft kisses before letting his lips find mine, making out with me against the bed once again. His tongue explored my mouth and my hands explored him, his hips grinding against me slightly. I moaned into his mouth, tugging at his braids. 

"You just look so good." Jimmy breathed, pulling away and gesturing to my whole body.

"Have you seen yourself, Jimmy?" I asked rhetorically, letting my eyes rake over his perfect torso.

"Say my name again. I like it." He teased, sitting up and pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him like last night.

I blushed and he grinned widely, crashing his lips down on mine again. He seemed to be experimenting with ways to make me blush; How strange. He had been flirting with me for a while, but I hadn't expected this to happen. I wasn't mad at it, but I was wary.

"Stop. I need to shower." I groaned, pulling away as his lips made their way to my neck.

"I guess I can't join you?" He teased, hugging my waist.

"Definitely not. Don't abuse the broken lock." I warned, getting off the bed and grabbing some clothes.

"I would never." He promised, stretching out on the bed, "Showering together would save time and water, though."

"I have a feeling you wouldn't want to just shower." I shook my head, disappearing into the bathroom as he barked a laugh.

I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned, stepping closer. He had left a hickey! I abandoned my clothes in the bathroom and flung the door open again, watching as his head whipped over to look at me in surprise.

"Change your mind that fast?" He asked cockily, smirking.

"You left a hickey!" I yelled, pointing to my neck.

"Yes? And?" He frowned.

"Those guys are idiots, but they're not that dumb. I didn't have a hickey yesterday and after sharing a cabin with you, I show up with a hickey? You do the maths."

"That may be a problem, you're right."

I shook my head at him, slamming the bathroom door behind me. Did he not think before he did that? He had put himself in danger; what if they figured it out? It wasn't exactly subtle, it was bright purple! It looked like a vampire had attacked my neck. I started freaking out and a knock sounded on the door.