• damn it •

Kageyama POV
Its been two weeks since my meeting with Oikawa.

My anxiety has grown significantly, and I keep praying it'll go away. I seriously thought I'd be used to being blind by now.

Braille is a lot harder to learn than I thought. They told me that it was a lot easier to learn while young, but since I used to be sighted, it's not as simple.

Ever since that Monday when Oikawa gave me the bell ball, I've been using it non stop.

I haven't told Hinata or the rest of Karasuno about it. It's not like I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm training, I just don't want to tell them that I got lost and that Oikawa gave it to me.

I stayed at practice on Friday, since no one was home and I didn't want to slow Hinata down more than I already did.

He still walks with me, although I told him that it's fine. It's Saturday now.

I was throwing the bell ball up and down, doing reasonably well when the doorbell rang.

"Tobio!" my mum says. "Hinatas here!"

I almost drop the ball, before quickly throwing it under my bed.

"Kageyama, you up there?" He says as I hear him walk up the stairs.

"U....uh, yeah"

He walks into my room, as he does I hear the the bell bracelet my sister gave him.

"I got you a little something"

"You did?"

"Well it actually wasn't me. It was Tsukishima actually. 'That King better get better soon or I'm going to kill him' or something like that"

"So he is worried about me"

"We all are, stupid"

"What is it?"

He puts something on my face.

"What the- what is this?"

"Sunglasses"

"What's it for, to hide my eyes or something?"

"No not exactly. It's to help with some kind of....sun rays?"

"Why should that matter, I can't even see anyway"

"I don't know, Tsukishima said that once you do get your sight back, it'll help"

Once I do?  They don't even know if I will.
Of course, I would never remind him of that.

"H...how do they look" I say, slightly nervous for his response.

"Pretty cool actually!" He says, in a happy tone.

"Like superhero cool?"

"Nah, like supervillain cool!"

I smile, or at least try to. I was thinking on holding off asking Hinata this, but giving the mood he was in it couldn't hurt.

"Hey Hinata... I think I'm going to try and go home by myself on Monday"

I didn't want to, but I'm training with Oikawa on Mondays, and I don't really want him to see me. Not again

"Sure" he says. I'm surprised he did to be honest, he's always been paranoid, especially now that I'm blind.

"You wanna go for a walk?"

Time Skip: Tuesday
Yesterday was a disaster.

I got lost again on my way to Aoba Johsai, and had to call Oikawa for help. It was humiliating.