2. B A X

I've been at this club for around two hours with John and Liam, and I've no interest in staying.

That was until I saw the tiny, but curvy, raven haired beauty hiding in the crowd. Honestly, I'd been watching her all night. I'd seen her several times with that friend of hers and, as soon as I caught a glimpse of her on her own, I headed straight towards her. No thinking. Just an impulsive decision, which has resulted in a bruised cheek and what I'm hoping is an impeccable hook-up.

The comment about her full, perfectly toned, ass has resulted in a slap to my left cheek. In all honesty I was being nice. That dress was shorter than my fuse being in this place - And trust me, that's a short wire waiting to explode - so I thought I'd tell her. She's had eyes on her all night from the different patrons coming and going, and clearly didn't want it. She made that clear after the slap. Being called desperate made my blood boil, but I couldn't help the rumble of laughter that erupted. She was a feisty little thing. Quite cute really, and the way her nose scrunched up too - as she got angry - was adorable.

But I didn't care about how cute she looked when she was angry, or how feisty she could be. Unless it had an impact on how good she was in bed, I wasn't bothered. That's all I wanted. One night. She'd get one night with a billionaire, and I'd get a hot piece of ass in my bed. Simple.

Although, she didn't seem that type.

As she ushered me out the club with her, hips swaying and her body dripping with control, I couldn't help the smirk settling on my face. She was different to who I usually took back. More sincere, loyal? 

I don't know why I was so bothered, maybe I was playing with fire, but her body was something else. Something I couldn't take my eyes off.

Hot, sexy, and tempting. She'd perfected this provocative walk, and the sensual flip of her glossy, raven strands. Absolutely mesmerising.

I gently grabbed her hand with mine, and Interlocked our fingers before whispering in her ear, "My place. I want to see that dress splayed out on my bedroom floor." I felt the shiver before it ran through her body. Her pulse quickened in her neck, while her breaths became short and needy.

Needy for me.

I watched as her eyes darkened, and her face morphed into admiration. She was gazing right at me, before slowly dropping her eyes to our hands.

I had a driver, but hopefully she wouldn't start guessing what I worked as again. I didn't tell people. Especially the women I slept with. Despite the fact she seems more real, genuine, different, I still wasn't telling her. It wasn't important.

"You have a driver?" Her face fell in astonishment.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "It's nothing. Let's go."

"Nothing my ass." She murmured under her breath.

"So, what else does a girl like you do except save lives?"

"Well, honestly, not much." She let out a little laugh before finishing. "I like to read, occasionally come out." She waved her hand in explanation. "I don't get time really."

"Understanding, how old are you?"

"Should never ask a woman her age." She teased, feigning  taking offence, but answered anyway, "Twenty eight, you?"

Now here's the shameful part.

"Thirty two."

"Mmm I always liked a man that was a little older. Most men my age - even if there is only four years difference - are still immature. Not all of them, but some." Her voice couldn't of got any sexier.