40. B A X

It took me a second to fully take in what she'd said. She wanted me here. She wanted this. She'd said the words.

My body complied, pushing her back as our lips came together. Soft, sweet lips that always tasted like strawberry, with or without my favourite of her lipsticks smeared all over them. She was the sweetest strawberry in the box, and she was mine. All mine.

A hum of contentment and pleasure mixed together, escaped down my throat. I pulled away, desperate to witness it on her face, and saw as her eyelashes fluttered open against crimson cheeks. Heated eyes, swimming with so much lust and emotion, sent me off again. I attacked her body with my lips and tongue, sucking and nipping on every little part. I've missed her body, the taste, the smell, the feel of her. She was so perfect.

Being able to grip her hips, squeeze her luscious tits - which have grown massively from the pregnancy - and feel the softness of her skin, sent my cock hard as a rock. I ached to be inside her.

I tugged her nipple into my mouth, switching from one to the other, revelling in her little moans. I fucking adored those little noises, they sent another feeling whooshing through my cock making it ache even more.

I kept my hands resting on her tits, caressing and holding them, as I descended further down her body. My nose inhaled the apricot scrub she'd used, a hint of lavender too. "Mmm, you smell so fucking good, baby." I shut my eyes as I kissed around her navel.

A small giggle erupted as she shuffled on the bed. "That tickles!" She wove her fingers through my hair, trying to move my head as I tortured her a little longer.

"But you smell so amazing, I can't help it."

I noticed small stretch marks had developed too, slightly aware that she was now uncomfortable by me noticing them. Her giggling had dissipated and her eyes were watching in anticipation for me to say something. To stop her worries, I kissed them; one by one as I carried on downwards.

"Don't ever think you're not beautiful because of these. It makes you even more beautiful, so much more gorgeous, because you carried our daughter." I wasn't sugarcoating it, making them sound better because she was upset, it was the truth. It was a huge reminder that we had our little girl, and I wouldn't have her any other way.

Her breathing quickened and I noticed her relax. She watched as I reached her apex, pushing her thighs forwards to kiss each one. Sexy, smooth legs. I teased her all around, wetness growing and pooling right before me. Her breathing was now erratic and desperate, and I couldn't wait any longer; my mouth watered at the sight of her.

She screamed my name as my mouth made contact. I sucked and licked, growling at how sweet she tasted. She always, always, tasted this sweet.

I felt her legs tremble, surprised by how close she was. I flicked my tongue faster, her hand gripping my hair tighter. I slipped two fingers inside, pumping so fast her moans simultaneously came more and more.

"You're so fucking perfect. So sweet." It was more to myself than her, I was staring right at her pussy watching as she dripped off my fingers.

"I'm-" she swallowed her words as a loud moan erupted from inside her and she clenched around my fingers. Fuck, I'd missed this. Seeing the passion behind her eyes, and hearing it, made my heart pound and send me breathless. I loved knowing I did that to her, that my effect on her was so intense.

Finding out she had memory loss broke me, because I thought we'd never have that connection again. Seeing this, and knowing deep down she still felt something and she just couldn't remember bits, was so much better than her not wanting me at all.

"I love you, baby. So much." I pressed my lips against hers before she could respond, not once allowing her to. Maybe I was just too desperate to be inside her, or deep down I was worried she couldn't say the words to me, but either way I never gave her the opportunity. My clothes were strewn across the floor in seconds, her eyes admiring me up and down.

I laced my fingers through her hair, forearms caged between her head, as I slowly slid inside her. I groaned as her eyes rolled back into her head. For a moment I just froze, taking in how beautiful she was. Her plump lips swollen and dry from all the heavy breathing, a crimson tint to her cheeks and forehead, along with beads of sweat. Sex looked good on her, and fuck did it turn me on even more.

"What?" She looked up at me in confusion.

Shaking my head in astonishment at how beautiful she was, I just kissed her and gripped her hair in my hands. I wanted so bad to thrust deep and hard inside her but her shot wound was still healing. I also wanted to make it last, revel in every part of her. 

I tucked my head into her neck, her moans shooting directly down my ear as I moved inside her. I upped my pace a little, but not too fast, knowing she was about to hit her second orgasm. She cried my name, nails imbedded in my arms.

"Faster, Bax. Please, faster." She sounded so desperate and needy, I began thrusting harder and not thinking about her gunshot wound. My mind was a blur, and I felt myself building too. I noticed her moaning change, then she clenched again. I felt her gripping my cock as she hit her second wave, forcing me over the edge. A desperate need to kiss her came over me as I spilled myself inside her, I didn't want it to end. I wanted to spend all day inside her, listening to her small cries.

I finally averted my gaze to hers, having to do a double take when I noticed panic settle in her eyes.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

Fuck.

Tears began falling down her cheeks, so I sat upright. I cradled her face, searching for answers. What had I done? What was wrong?

"Lucy, what's wrong? Please tell me." I could feel myself getting worked up, terrified inside for her answer.

"We shouldn't of done that. Why did I instigate it? Oh god." She cried. She then attempted to push me off her. I wouldn't let her do this, no way.

"Baby, no. It's okay, look it's me. It's just Bax, I love you."

She didn't say it back, more tears began to fall and she continued to push me away. I had to let her go or I'd just make it worse.

I watched as she picked my shirt off the floor, covered herself up - completely oblivious to the fact it was my shirt - and raced down the stairs.

"Fuck!"

What had been the most perfect moment since she'd come out of hospital, had been stomped on and crushed. Completely non-existent.