SIXTEEN

KING'S APARTMENT
OCTOBER 14TH
17:45 P.M.

king
you weren't here today
is everything okay?

king
is this about the thief?

king
is it about yesterday?

king
homewrecker I'm sorry
please don't ignore me
I don't think I can handle that

king
homewrecker?

king
did I mess up?
I take it back
just please don't ignore me.

king
Im sorry

king
i wasn't trying to hurt you
I just
I don't know
please just answer my calls

king
what can I do?
how can I fix this?

king
please!
tell me!

king
Robin?

Noelle sighs as she stares at her phone. He hadn't spoken to her since he left her apartment yesterday. She felt horrible after what happened, but it wasn't either of their fault. She didn't want to start something with someone who doesn't even have a name.

It's not that the two didn't trust each other. Hell, it'd be weird if they didn't. To Noelle, the idea of something with a masked boy felt...wrong.

She needed to talk to him about it, but he refuses to answer. If it couldn't be Robin, then she'd have to go with the next best thing; Silas.

Speaking of, he should be arriving any moment now.

Noelle jolts in her spot on the couch at the loud knock on her door. "Coming!" She yells roll Silas before getting off the couch.

It takes a few steps to reach the door, but when she opens it she can't help but widen her eyes.

"Silas," she greets before looking at the person behind him, "...and Jade."

Her light blonde hair was not in its usual ponytail and instead curled. Her blue eyes look at Noelle with excitement, yet her smile doesn't reach her eyes.

"You don't mind, do you?" Silas questions. Noelle looks back at him, furrowing her brows in confusion. He looked different. His curly hair was combed back and his hazel eyes almost looked darker.

"No, of course not," Noelle mumbles before opening the door wider. "I just needed to talk to you about something really important."

"Oh," Silas replies lamely before adjusting his jacket, "well anything important to me is important to Jade, isn't that right babe?"

"Always," she agrees with a smile.

"Yeah," Noelle agrees absentmindedly, "But I really need to talk to Silas about...my couch..."

"Oh it's not that big of a deal, Noel," he dismisses, making Noelle frown. "Come on, let's talk about the important something."

Noelle continues standing as Silas and Jade take a seat on her couch. Her frown deepens at Silas's lack of care. Is he being serious?