✰ CHAPTER NINE ✰

THE EXCHANGE STUDENTPART TWO

PART TWO

Prancing around her bedroom and trampling over the discarded items of clothing on the floor, Ava attempted to get ready. After helping David out, she sprinted back to her empty home, pulling together the best outfit she could, inspired by the Grease themed night. Taking a page out of Sandy's book - one of her all-time favourite role models - Ava dressed herself in high waisted, tight, leather pants, and black bodysuit, finishing the look with bright red strappy heels, her red bomber jacket, and a pair of hoop earrings she'd borrowed of Michelle. Gazing into the mirror, Ava tidied up her lipstick and fluffed out her curls before rushing out the door to grab a lift with David. She was very dressed up tonight, hoping to grab the attention of her ex - or maybe a certain stupidly clueless English boy, not that she'd ever admit to it.

Upon arrival, Ava ran off, grabbing drinks leaving David to wander off to the decks he had set up a few hours prior. Finding her brunette friend leaning against the wall, Ava grabbed the second glass, handing it over to her.

"You look amazing!" Michelle beamed, spying her dressed up friend, winking at her to thank the girl for the drink, proud she was in a much happier state compared to the tearful one earlier that day.

"I'm gonna get him back Michelle. Robbie." Ava nervously revealed, finally making eye contact with a disappointed Michelle.

"No." Michelle showed no expression as she denied the girl getting her ex back.

"But, when I saw James kissing Katya it made me miserable and I realised I still want something like that - my best bet is getting back with Robbie. I guess," Ava shrugged. It was true, she knew Robbie was bad news, but she craved being in a relationship and could easily get one back with him. A horrible one at that though, only a day or two spent cuddling the others crying as the rumours of his cheating pile up.

"And you're sure you weren't just miserable because it was James you saw kissing another girl?" Michelle raised her brow, smirking.

"What?" Ava's eyes widened. "James? I don't... look I don't have.... why would you.... but I like Robbie," Ava spluttered, not giving a single straight answer.

"No. You like relationships, not Robbie. You also like James. Fuck knows why though," Michelle shrugged, downing her drink as Ava stood their cluelessly - studying Michelle's thoughts, could she really like James? The two remained in silence while sipping their drinks before Erin rushed over to them, panic on her face.

"Size of this motherfucking house!" Michelle stated, looking towards their blonde friend.

"Have you seen the kitchen Erin? It's practically bigger than the school hall!" Ava smiled, shaking away the thoughts that previously occupied her mind.