phone number part 2

june 2015

the kids of red velvet and exo get involved when they find out their leaders exchanged numbers.

Junmyeon was honestly debating if he should tell his members when he got Joohyun's number. A number of different reactions could come out of it and he didn't want to cause any burdens for the group, especially as their leader.

"Hyung! WHEN DID YOU GET HER NUMBER?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I can't believe Junmyeon actually manned up and asked for it."

There was definitely a lot of commotion in the room, that's for sure. That's when he realized, HE STILL HAVEN'T REPLIED.

"Give me back my phone, I need to text her back," Junmyeon says.

"I can't believe hyung prioritizes Irene noona before us," Sehun says, shaking his head. Jongdae and Chanyeol shake their heads with him.

Sehun, still holding the phone, says "Don't worry. I will text her for you."

"SEHUN DON'T DO ANYTHING," Junmyeon yells.

"Oops too late."

The rest of the group sits there laughing at the situation. Baekyun takes the phone and reads the messages out loud.

"Hello Irene noona, this is EXO's maknae Sehun. I hope you are treating our hyung well. If he does anything stupid, don't hesistate to contact us. We will gladly beat him up for you." Baekhyun reads as he laughs.

Junmyeon is now lying flat on the floor, embarrassed. Jongin decides to take the phone next.

"Ohh, let me type something. Hello noona, this is Kai. We will not give the phone back until hyung buys us all yummy snacks. Please persuade him to do so." Jongin reads as he types out the message.

"I'm not buying you little devils anything," Junmyeon says, still flat on the floor.

"Look, she responded with a voice message," Kyungsoo noticed.

At those words, Junmyeon immediately sits up straight to hear the message.

"Be quiet everyone, we need to hear this!" Jongdae yells.

The room quiets down and a soft voice comes from the phone's speakers.

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Red Velvet Irene. Ne, it was very nice to meet you all today. Hope you all had a good time at Music Bank. I got to go soon but YA Kim Junmyeon, treat your members to some good food alright?"

"You heard her hyung! Where is our food?" Sehun exclaims.

"She seemed so nice. Why would she give her number to Junmyeon?" Jongdae asks.

"Because of my awesome personality of course" Junmyeon replies.

"Maybe she just pitied you," says Kyungsoo.

Junmyeon just rolled his eyes and said, "Come on, get dressed, let's go get food."

As the group disperse into their rooms, Junmyeon finally gets his phone back.

ugly ramen partner: got my phone back. about to bring the kids to get food. thanks for dealing with them

baechu: ahahahah no problem it was funny

baechu: my members would do the same thing

ugly ramen partner: i'm about to go. have a good night 🙂

baechu: good night junmyeon

What Junmyeon didn't know was that during the whole fiasco, the rest of Red Velvet was right by Joohyun's side watching the chaos unfold.

When Junmyeon called Joohyun cute, she had called over the rest of the girls for advice on what to reply with.

"Reply with something teasing him," Sooyoung had said.

"Unnie is finally getting a boyfriend," Yerim said, proud of her leader.

"What do you mean finally?! I've had boyfriends before." Joohyun exclaims."

"But you're not denying he's your boyfriend" Seulgi says with a smirk.

"He's not my anything. We just started talking again recently. I wouldn't even say we are friends," Joohyun defends.

"Yet you're so hung up about him calling you cute," Seungwan says with an even bigger smirk.

"What do I even reply with now? I left him on seen for so long."

"Just say you got asked by one of us for help," Sooyoung suggests.

Yerim looks over Joohyun's shoulders reading her messages as it is being sent.

"Good job unnie! You're doing great!!" Yerim exclaims.

Joohyun laughs at the maknae's encouragement. But not even a minute into the conversation Junmyeon stopped texting.

"What do I do?!! He just stopped typing and now he's not replying."

"Maybe he just doesn't know how to respond," Seulgi says, calming her down.

"Yeah maybe he is taken back by how flirty you are." Seungwan says

"TAKEN BACK?!" Joohyun exclaims, panicking again"

"Relax it's probably not because of you," Sooyoung says.

"Maybe he got kidnapped and can't respond now," Yerim suggests.

Joohyun puts her chin on the table and waits with the phone in her hand.But when a notification came through, Yeri took the phone before she could respond.

"Something got kidnapped, but it wasn't him." she says, handing the phone back to Joohyun.

The girls look over her shoulder as she reads the message.

"How do I even respond to that?" she asks

"Just say hi to Sehun," Sooyoung advises.

Joohyun was about to type when the next message from Kai came.

"Unnie! You should record a message for them," Yeri suggests.

"What why?!"

"How else will Suho oppa see the message if he doesn't have his phone?"

"What should I say?"

"Just greet them and then tell Suho to get them food."

"You guys say it like it's so easy to do," Joohyun mutters as she begins to record the message. "There, I sent it. Now what?"

"And now we wait." they simply say.

After Junmyeon and Joohyun's conversation ended, the girls sat Joohyun down for an interrogation.

"When did you guys start talking again?"

"At the Dream Concert."

"When did he ask for your number?"

"Today."

"So you met up with him today?"

"He was at Music Bank."

"Do you like him?"

"As a friend."

"Stop lying to us"

"I'm not lying to you"

"Then stop lying to yourself."

Joohyun signs and says, "Look, I don't like him like that, at least not right now. I will admit I think he is attractive, but I don't see myself in a relationship so early on in our career. I don't want to do anything that can ruin it. "

"It's not fair that we have to hide our feelings just because everyone is watching us." Yeri says.

"It's not, but that's just the way it is."