my cutie

march 2016

crazy karaoke and then a definitely not romantic what so ever walk.

The group decided to have an early dinner when they got back to the cabin. Everyone was either tired or wet. Kyungsoo, Seungwan, and Joohyun were in the kitchen making food. Although Kyungsoo resisted in the beginning, he gave in when everyone begged him to cook.

Joohyun noticed that Seungwan and Kyungsoo became friends really quickly. Although she didn't see this friendship coming, she must admit that it somehow makes sense. It warmed her heart to see Seungwan make more and more friends especially after debut.

"Yeah, we heard the demo of Monster. I think you guys can easily pull it off."

"There's this one song that I've been really liking. I'll show you later."

Even though Seungwan wasn't a social butterfly, her personality was extremely friendly and everyone would feel comfortable as soon as they started talking. Joohyun, on the other hand, was more of an introvert. She listened in to Seungwan and Kyungsoo's conversation but she didn't feel like she should input anything. Both of them were passionate about the topic of singing and Joohyun didn't want to put a weird block to the flow of their conversation.

Junmyeon finished showering and went down to where the kitchen was. He snuck up to Joohyun and scared her from behind. As always, Joohyun gives a good reaction. She almost smacked him with the pot she was holding.

"Woah there," he grabs her arms and holds it down.

Joohyun blinks and calms down when she realizes it was just Junmyeon.

"Yah, I almost knocked you out," Joohyun warns.

Junmyeon, still holding her arm, grins at her.

"Joohyunah, all you want to do is hit me these days," he says with a pouting face.

"Oh shut up," she lets go of one of the arms he was holding and pinches his cheeks.

Junmyeon uses his free hand and pinches her cheek as well.

They were deep in their staring contest when they heard a camera flash. Sooyoung and Yeri were grinning hard and taking pictures of the two in their moment.

Joohyun raises an eyebrow at them, "What was that?"

"Nothing!"

The maknae line hurried upstairs to show everyone the picture of their leaders.

Junmyeon shrugs and turns to talk to Kyungsoo and Seungwan, "We should do karaoke later, right Joohyun?"

Joohyun knows that Junmyeon was trying to help her join in their conversation.

"Yeah I saw microphones in the living room when I came in."

____

"SHINE ON ME LET IT SHINE ON ME!"

The room was loud and chaotic. After dinner, they pulled out the microphones for karaoke. Five people were singing all at once and no one knew who was singing what. Whoever's voice that was cracking definitely made everyone die from laughter.

"How did you guys do the Be Natural dance?" Baekhyun asks Seulgi.

"Like the chairs?"

Baekhyun nods. Seulgi pulled four chairs over and Joohyun got up. Junmyeon went up as well to be Baekhyun's partner.

As Seulgi and Joohyun did their iconic dance, Baekhyun and Junmyeon were struggling to keep up.

"HOW DID THEY SQUAT ON THEIR CHAIRS?!" Baekhyun says, almost falling off.

Everyone laughs at Baekhyun and Junmyeon's performance.

Junmyeon had to lift his leg over the chair and over Baekhyun. Instead, he knocks Baekhyun off because he couldn't lift his leg high enough.

Even Seulgi and Joohyun couldn't help but die over the hilariousness.

Everyone continued their karaoke night afterwards. Seungwan, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae finally did a memorable and beautiful song together. Jongin, Sehun, and Yixing danced to Ice Cream Cake while Seulgi and Minseok sang

While Sooyoung, Yerim, and Chanyeol had an hilarious rap battle, Junmyeon leaned over to Joohyun.

"You want to go take a walk?"

She nods and they quietly get off the couch.

"Any reason why we're taking a walk?" she asks when they left the house.

"It was getting stuffy and hot in there so I wanted to get some fresh air. Besides, you were getting a bit red," he noticed.

She nods. The sun was just just setting since they had such an early dinner. There were multiple colors in the sky.

"Junmyeonah, take a picture of me," she says, when she sees the beautiful sunset.

Joohyun hands Junmyeon her phone and poses with her two hands on her cheeks.

Junmyeon spams her camera, "Ahhh uli Joohyunnie neomu yeppeo!"

Joohyun rolls her eyes, smiling at Junmyeon's playful cheesiness. They switch roles and Junmyeon poses in front of the sunset.

"How do I look?" he asks as he poses coolly.

"Gwiyeobda."

"What?! Cute?! No way, more like manly!" he defends as he walks over to her.

"Ani. You're my cutie Junmyeonnie," she says, pinching his cheeks again.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Your?"

Joohyun let's go immediately and freezes, "Uh I meant—,"

He pats her on the top of her head and turns back towards the house.

"Come on, let's go Joohyunnie," he says as starts walking back.

"Yah! Don't treat me like a kid!" she yells as she runs to catch up to him.

But perhaps, feeling like a kid was what Joohyun needed to relieve her stress from being the leader.

"Hyung! Where have you guys been?"

They were almost back at the cabin when they saw Sehun calling them over.

"We weren't even gone for that long," Junmyeon says to him once they reached him.

"Everyone is on the deck. We're going to look at stars," Sehun tells them.

Everyone was laid down in a row. Joohyun could see Sooyoung looking at her suspiciously when she laid down next to her.

"What is it?"

Sooyoung smirks, "Unnie, are you sure there is nothing going on between you two?"

"Nothing whatsoever."

"You guys literally went on a romantic walk ALONE."

"We just wanted fresh air," Joohyun says looking at the sky.

It was nice to be out of Seoul. Being in the city was nice, but actually seeing the stars once in a while was a refreshing sight.

"Sooyoung,"

"Hmm,"

"How are you and Yook Sungjae?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look happy everytime you come back from filming. You guys even hangout outside of the show."

"I don't know how he feels," Sooyoung closes her eyes.

"But you know how you feel."

"I like him. I don't know if he sees me as more than a friend. We haven't talked about it. For all I know, this might all just be for show."

"You never know Sooyoung."

"Same goes for you unnie."