bathroom

march 2016

joohyun and junmyeon comes out of the bathroom together and sehun catches them.

          Everyone was awake when they arrived at the campsite. They all got off to stretch and admire the site they would stay at.

"Oh my gosh, there's a lake right in front of our cabin!"

"Woah the house is so big, I think there's like three floors."

"The deck is so big too. There's even a hot tub!"

"That grill looks so new."

Everyone was excited about the luxuries the staff provided for them. Joohyun had to admit that she was surprised that they got such good treatment.

When everyone spread off to fight for their rooms, Joohyun stayed behind to set everything up. After all, she didn't really care which room she got.

Joohyun saw that Junmyeon was downstairs with her, "You're not going to go with them?"

"It'll get chaotic soon and I don't want to deal with it."

"True. Well you can help me put everything in the cabinets and the fridge."

The two peacefully worked together in sync. Joohyun was taking out the groceries from the bag when Junmyeon appeared next to her. He put the snacks in the cabinet above her, leaning over her small body.

Joohyun turns back only to be a few inches away from Junmyeon's face. It was the second time today that the two have ended up in this position. And both times, none of them had the urge to pull away their gaze. It was moments like these that Joohyun questioned herself and her feelings. She couldn't help to freeze up and the same applied to Junmyeon. The tension between them was so thick, you could almost even see it.

"WE WERE HERE FIRST!"

"WELL I DIDN'T SEE YOU IN THE ROOM DID I?!"

"OUR STUFF WAS IN THE ROOM!"

"AND NOW ITS NOT!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST MOVE OUR THINGS!"

The bickering continued, interrupting Joohyun and Junmyeon's moment. They looked at each other and bursted out laughing at the same time.

"See, I predicted this will happen," Junmyeon says, amused.

Joohyun walks past Junmyeon and turns her head back slightly, "Come on we have to go tame the kids."

Junmyeon shakes his head in disbelief with Joohyun's teasing gesture and follows her upstairs.

After everyone finally settled down after an hour, it was lunch time. There was a nice barbecuing session. Surprisingly, everyone was pretty chill during that time, probably because they were all so hungry.

On the big deck in front of the house, everyone was laid out either on the floor or on lawn chairs. Joohyun finished her kabobs early and got up. Junmyeon who was on the other side of the deck made eye contact with her and gave her a questioning look. Joohyun gestured him over and they secretly walked in the house. No one really noticed and if they did, they just assumed that Joohyun and Junmyeon were flirting again.

"So now can I ask why you creepily kidnapped me into the house?" Junmyeon says once they were inside.

"Well that's a stretch. You willingly got up and followed me."

"And that's beca—woah what are you doing?"

Joohyun had grabbed Junmyeon's arm and dragged him in the bathroom. She then shuts and locks the door. Junmyeon was flustered and had no idea what the two were doing, locked in the bathroom and alone.

"Uhrm, Joohyunah," but he was interrupted with Joohyun shushing him.

She took off her shoes so Junmyeon did the same. She climbed in the bathtub and Junmyeon followed her. Behind the curtains were two buckets and packages of not yet filled water balloons.

"Help me fill these up."

The two have been filling the balloons up for 10 minutes. It has been quiet but they both could feel the tension. Both of them were sat across from each other in the bathtub, legs touching. Junmyeon was so distracted by Joohyun's concentration that he forgot about his own balloons. One of them got too big and popped right on him.

"I see why we had to get in the bathtub now."

Joohyun laughed at Junmyeon's distress, "Come on, finish up and then we can go change."

The two of them packed up and went upstairs. Sehun who was in the kitchen saw the two suspiciously come out of the bathroom and go upstairs. He returned back to the others and sat on a lawn chair. Sehun was really confused on what was going on and why they came out of the bathroom together.

Chanyeol saw the famous calculating look on Sehun's face and asked him what was going on in his head again.

"Guys I need your help figuring something out."

Everyone gathered around Sehun to see what it was he was thinking.

"What does it mean when two people come out of the bathroom together?" he asks.

"Like a guy and a girl?"

"Yeah."

"HAHA they were probably making out."

"So Joohyun noona and Junmyeon hyung were making out?" he asks, even more confused this time.

"WHAT?!"

Everyone from both groups were surprised and didn't know what to say.

"Sehun, what are you saying?" Jongdae asks, trying to piece everything together.

"I saw them come out of the bathroom together and then go upstairs."

"UPSTAIRS?!"

"BUT THERE ARE ONLY BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS"

Seungwan breathed out in disbelief, "I can't believe this."

"I thought they would take at least three years to admit they like each other," Kyungsoo said, surprising also shaken up by the news.

"I wonder who made the first move," Yixing says.

"Probably hyung," Baekhyun suggests.

"Guys, are we even sure they are together?" Seulgi asks.

"Why else would they come out of the bathroom and go up to the bedrooms together?"

Just when they began to discuss the matter more, they were bombarded by water. Everyone turned and saw their leaders grinning with more balloons in their hands.

The water balloon fight lasted a good while. Everyone attacked each other and people were held down. Some were hiding behind trees while some were tackled on the ground. It was almost like a slow motion summer music video.

And at the last moment, the two groups managed to steal the buckets from their leaders and formed a pact. Everyone came and attacked the two all at once with their remaining ammo.

Junmyeon put an arm around Joohyun and pulled her in. Joohyun squealed and buried her face in Junmyeon's neck while they were ambushed by their members. Junmyeon laughed as he covered Joohyun's small build with his body.

"AWW they're so cute," Sooyoung says as she throws some at them.

Everyone was tired after the long fight. The two groups were laid down, trying to soak up the sun. That's when Yeri suddenly sat up.

"GUYS, THEY WERE IN THE BATHROOM FILLING UP BALLOONS," she said with realization.

"Ohhhhhh"

Joohyun turns to Junmyeon with a questioning look. Junmyeon just replies with a shrug.