a pat on the head

march 2016

too much greasiness in the morning

It was getting kind of cold so everyone slowly dispersed back into the cabin. Everyone was tired after a whole day of having fun. It was agreed that this small getaway trip was definitely necessary to relieve them of all the work. It was a pity that they had so little time but they were glad they got this opportunity.

" I wish we had more time," Joohyun said to Junmyeon as they followed everyone else inside.

" One day I'll bring you on a month-long trip," he lazily smiles at her.

"We'll be lucky to even get 3 days. Besides, who said I would go with you?"

"Me of course."

Joohyun rolls her eyes playfully, "How long do I have to wait for this impossible sounding trip of yours?"

"Don't know, but I, Kim Junmyeon, promises to bring Bae Joohyun on a week-long vacation in the future."

"Yah I thought you said a month long."

"Yeah, a month sounded kind of hard to pull off," he says sheepishly.

———

Joohyun woke up with the sun shining right on her face. Sooyoung who somehow fell asleep on her bed last night, was still passed out.

Although they went back to the house pretty early in the night, they stayed up pretty late. They spent their night playing games that made Joohyun super competitive. Joohyun, of course, won first place for the tangsuyuk game.

Joohyun finished packing her bags and started helping Sooyoung pack. Yerim walked in with her eyes mostly closed, crawled in the bed with Sooyoung, and went back to sleep. Seulgi and Seungwan were probably awake and talking while Yerim probably wanted to sleep more.

Joohyun finished packing Sooyoung's bags and went downstairs. Minseok was awake with Kyungsoo in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone.

"Thanks guys, I wasn't sure what to do with breakfast with so many people," Joohyun says, truly relieved that breakfast was sorted out.

"Don't worry Noona, we'll handle the food. You can sit down and relax," Kyungsoo says.

Joohyun was thankful for the guys being so caring but didn't want to make them do work when the trip was supposed to be for relaxing.

"Are you sure? I can help out."

Minseok gently pulls her to the bar stool, "Nope, we have strict orders from our leader to make sure you relax."

Joohyun raised her eyebrows. With an amused look, "And he made you guys do all the work?"

"He said he'll help but he has yet to show up," Kyungsoo scoffed.

She laughed. Although she was currently joking around, she genuinely felt her heart flutter at the fact that Junmyeon seemed to care for her so much.

"Speak of the devil," Minseok points at the staircase.

Joohyun couldn't help but stare at him for a bit. Even with his messy hair, he was good looking.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked the group but only looked at Joohyun.

"Talking about how you told your members to help take care of me but abandoned them," she bluntly points out.

Junmyeon immediately turns his head at the two trying to avoid his eye contact, "You told her?!?!"

"She wasn't budging and kept wanting to help," they defended themselves.

"Yah, don't scold them. You're the one who abandoned them," Joohyun scolds him in return.

"My alarm didn't go off," he defends with his excuse.

"Oh how the tables have turned," Minseok says.

"Please, you were probably trying to fix your hair so you'll look good before coming down," Kyungsoo says.

"It's true, he was taking up the bathroom," Yixing inputs as he walks down.

Joohyun pointingly raises an eyebrow at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon quickly walks over to her, puts an arm around her shoulder, and drags her over to the bar stool again.

"Just sit here and relax Joohyun. I will go help them right away," he scurries off to the other side of the counter.

Joohyung amusingly laughs. She watches the guys cook while bantering. As the guys finish up, the other members come down one by one. Joohyun was going to set the plates up but Junmyeon hurried over immediately.

"I will handle this, now sit back down."

Joohyun pouted and Junmyeon pats her head.

Yerim, Jongin, and Sehun looked almost disgusted at them.

"I'm going to throw up," Yerim says, fake gagging.

"That was so greasyyyyy," Sehun cringes.

Jongin had no words and had just a weird expression on his face.

Joohyun was also surprised at how much of a kid she acts like when she's with Junmyeon. For some reason, it just comes out.

Everyone sat down around the table in front of the couch. Some people were sitting on the sofa while some were on the floor. Kyungsoo and Minseok's food was definitely really good.

They were running late on time but they wanted a group picture before leaving. They only had time for one with the bus driver already arriving. The picture ended up being messy with only Sooyoung, Seulgi, and Yixing looking at the camera.

Everyone boarded the bus and this time, Junmyeon decided to stay near Joohyun so they could sit together. Again, Joohuun boarded last so they were in the very front again.

There were no games this time as everyone was still tired. Many of them went to sleep immediately. Joohyun and Junmyeom shared headphones and did their own thing.

Joohyun was too tired to care and rested her head on his shoulders. She quickly fell asleep after that.

The other members honestly didn't care. They were not even surprised at their weird PDA anymore. Right now the only question was...

When the hell are they going to date?