the L-folder

july 2015

junmyeon buys an irene l folder, minseok and kyungsoo are attacked, jongin finds a new phrase to pick on his leader with, the maknaes find a talent in blackmailing, yixing got ice cream.

          It's been a few days since everyone got back from Osaka for SMTown. The moment the plane landed, all the idols went back to their regular practices and schedules. After a long day of practicing for their first performance in America, Jooyhun finally got to rest in the car. All the girls were too tired to talk so Joohyun went on her phone. She noticed Junmyeon sent her a text an hour ago.

ugly ramen partner: look what i got today!

Joohyun laughed in disbelief when she saw the photo he sent. It was a picture of a L folder with her face on it.

baechu: did you really get my merch? 😂

ugly ramen partner: what can i say? I'm a big red velvet fan

And once again, Joohyun let out a laugh, but this time it was loud enough for everyone in the quiet car to turn towards her direction.

Sooyoung gave her a look, asking what it is she's laughing at. Joohyun stuck out the bright phone to the middle of the car so the other members could see as well. The car was dark but Joohyun could see the reactions of her members. When Yerim saw what Junmyeon sent to her unnie, she gave a suggestive look to Joohyun. Seungwan and Seulgi just smirked at each other knowingly in response to what their leader showed them. Joohyun ignored their looks and returned her attention back to her phone.

baechu: red velvet? i've heard of them. whos your bias?

ugly ramen partner: irene? you might have heard of her.

baechu: hmm i think i've heard of her. I personally like EXO

ugly ramen partner: really? who's your favorite

baechu: hmm

ugly ramen partner: hmm?

baechu: chen

ugly ramen partner: WHAT jongdae?! why himmmmm

baechu: he sings well

ugly ramen partner: ok who's your second favorite?

baechu: D.O.

ugly ramen partner: what about meeee

Joohyun smiled at how cute Junmyeon was acting.

baechu: kyungsoo sings well

ugly ramen partner: i sing well too!

baechu: don't be jealous

ugly ramen partner: i'm not ! but speaking of being jealous of kyungsoo. him and Minseok got to go on the lift with you at SMTown

baechu: you were like all the way across the stage !

ugly ramen partner: YOU COULD HAVE WAITED FOR ME :(

baechu: I WAS WALKING SO SLOW TO SO YOU COULD CATCH UP BUT YOU WERE BUSY CHATTING AWAY

ugly ramen partner: we'll have to meet up before we get on the lift next time

ugly ramen partner: and by the way, WHAT DID YOU TALK TO MINSEOK AND KYUNGSOO ABOUT WHEN YOU GUYS WERE UP THERE

baechu: ?

ugly ramen partner: they keep telling me they talked to you about something but they won't tell me what

baechu: oh lol

ugly ramen partner: what was it about

baechu: you

ugly ramen partner: what about me

baechu: nothing you need to know :)

ugly ramen partner: was it something embarrassing

ugly ramen partner: i swear to god if it's something embarrassing

baechu: it's not that embarrassing

ugly ramen partner: SO IT WAS EMBARRASSING

ugly ramen partner: i have to go joohyun. I need to give those two a lesson

baechu: alright good night

baechu: go easy on them

ugly ramen partner: we'll see about that

The moment Junmyeon stepped out of his room, the guys started cheering.

" Look who it is. It's lover boy!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Shut up. I don't like her like that." Junmyeon defends.

"Sure you don't," Jongin said with a smirk.

"If you don't like her, why did you buy the folder?" Minseok said, also with a smirk.

Ever since Junmyeon bought the folder, the boys have been teasing him nonstop. It honestly didn't mean anything. Him and Joohyun have been talking so he thought it would be funny to buy one and show her. And also deep down he thought she was very pretty in that picture.

Junmyeon let out an exasperated sigh, "It was on sale! And I wanted to show it to her as a joke."

"Sure it was," Jongin said again, still with the same expression.

Still with a small smile on his face, Junmyeon rolled his eyes, "Anyways, what the heck did you and Minseok talk to Joohyun about?" he asked Kyungsoo.

"Ask her," was the only reply given back to him.

"I did, but she wouldn't tell me!"

"Then you'll never know," Kyungsoo said with an amused look.

Junmyeon jumped on top of Kyungsoo who was sitting on the sofa, "Tell me tell me," he said as he shook Kyungsoo around.

"HYung help me!" Kyungsoo called out to Minseok.

Minseok jumped on top of the both of them and tried to pry Junmyeon off. While the pile of men were squirming around, Sehun and Jongin were laughing and filming the whole scene.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?"

"NOT TELLING!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"SHE SAID IT WAS EMBARRASSING!"

"IT IS," Minseok responded.

"ARGHGHGHSHSH"

"AGHGHUUGH"

"What's going on here?" Chanyeol asks as he walks in with Yixing, Baekhyun, and Jongdae.

"We got the ice cream," Yixing said excitedly.

Minseok, still on top of Junmyeon, says " Junmyeon is being dramatic because we talked to Irene."

"Why? You jealous or something?" Baekhyun asks.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS"

"Sure you're not," Jongin says once again, the smirk still on his face.

"If you like her, just tell her," Jongdae said simply.

"She's an idol, unlike yours." Junmyeon replied, referencing the girl Jongdae was currently with.

"SO YOU ADMIT YOU LIKE HER" Sehun accuses victoriously, pointing his fingers at him."

"WHAT NO. I MEANT HYPOTHETICALLY." Junmyeon quickly covers up.

Jongin pitches in again, " Sure you did."

Junmyeon looks over at Jongin and crawls his way towards Jongin's side of the couch. This time, torturing his new victim with tickles.

"HYUNG STOPPP" Jongin yells, laughing, "OR I WILL SEND THE VIDEO OF YOU ON KYUNGSOO TO JOOHYUN NOONA!"

"NOT IF I CAN STOP YOU"

"SEHUN SEND IT! SEND IT SEHUN!"

Panicked, Junmyeon stops, "Okay, I surrender. You better delete that video."

"Sure we will," the two maknaes say with a smirk.